𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-12

___________________________________________

||Author pov||

You woke up early in the morning and found yourself in his arms, he hold you tightly, even he hurt or scold you but still you feel alot of comfort and protective and peace in his arms, you slowly tried to took his arms off of your wrist, but he groaned and hugged you more tightly resting his chin on your head, you sighed, and again tried to get out off his grip but you ended up waking him up, he opened his eyes and glared at you.

Taehyung- can't you stay like this for awhile... He said in a cold tone.

Y/n- oh! Sorry go back to sleep...

He let go off you then turned around and closed his eyes.

Y/n thought- did he just got mad or what?

Taehyung- no I'm not i just want to sleep more....
Listening his words your eyes widened.

Y/n thought- how does he know what I was thinking? You sighed and got off the bed, then you went into the bathrooms to took a quick bath.

{Your outfit}

You come out and saw taehyung still sleeping, you headed and headed downstairs, you went into the kitchen and saw maids preparing breakfast, they looked at you and smiled, you become close to them you decided you help them in cooking since you're ...

You come out and saw taehyung still sleeping, you headed and headed downstairs, you went into the kitchen and saw maids preparing breakfast, they looked at you and smiled, you become close to them you decided you help them in cooking since you're also best at cooking, you smiled and tried to help them but they stopped.

Maid 1- no mrs kim ....we can do it.

Y/n- i just want to help you. She laughed and spoke.

Maid 2- you know how to cook??

Y/n- are you thinking I'm not good at cooking huh?? I always cook at my home...

Maid-but still we are-

Y/n- i want to cook.... I'm not gonna listen to you all now.