𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-46[𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳]

___________________________________________

You looked at the sky and then back to taehyung his face looked like he was going to burst into tears at any moment, you started thinking what to do to cheer him up, jungkook is keep looking at you both while drinking.

Jk- Jimin.....what do you think they are doing there??

Jimin- I don't know jungkook but can i ask you a question??

Jk- You just did.

Jimin- What the- Okay can i ask you another question??

Jk- You just did....

Jimin- WHAT THE FUCK! JUNGKOOK!
Jungkook laughed.

Jk- Sure! What is it??
Jimin Sighed.

Jimin- Don't lie to me....okay??
Jungkook raised an eyebrow and nodded.

Jimin- You have feelings for Y/n...right??

Jk- What no-

Jimin- Oh! Come on jungkook don't lie.... Tell the truth.

Jungkook sighed.

Jk- I admit that i had some feelings for her but not anymore I've already erased my feelings for her when they started growing up so, i don't feel hurt seeing taehyung and Y/n together....now i have a soft feelings for her but it's not love.... And don't worry soon I will find love of my life and love her till my last breath.

Jimin chuckled.

Yn- TAEHYUNG.....come with me.

Tae- Where- wait.....

You held his arm and dragged him to the centre of terrace he was looking at you confusly, you held his hand and placed it on your waist and put your hand on his shoulder, while interviewing your other hand with his.

Yn- Let's dance.
You said smiling widely.

Tae- What the hell....
Everyone was looking at you both, he slightly pushed you, you glared at him.

Yn- If you don't dance with me I'll dance with jungkook.

He ignored you and made his way towards the couch just to tease taehyung, you looked at jungkook and spoke.

Yn- Jungkook....will you dance with me?

Jk- Oh! Yeah! Ofcourse take my hands now.

Taehyung stopped on his track and turned around to face you, you smirked he made his way towards you while rolling his sleeves up to his elbow you suddenly became nervous, he held your waist with both his hands and pulled you closer.

Tae- Say that again.

Yn- Taehyung i was just jokin- WOAH!!

He held your hand and swirl you around your dress fuffed out like a balloon grabbing your waist tightly with his both hands he suddenly lifted you up and spinned you through the air at first you had fun but soon your eyes went wide when he didn't stop spinning you.