𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-33

___________________________________________

Jimin finnally arrived here, he saw you and quickly got out of the car.

Jimin- YN.......

He run towards you and quickly kneeled down infront of you and took your upper body in his arms, you were trying your best to keep your eyes open.

Yn- J-jimin......jimin.......t-t-taehyung.....

You pointed your fingers to taehyung's cars, he turned his eyes towards the car and shocked, his heart sinks.

Jimin- NOOOOOO........HYUNG........

His whole body is shaking, soon you fainted, he looked at you and started to shake your body.

Jimin-YN...YN....PLZ OPEN YOUR EYES.

He slapped face softly but still you didn't open your eyes, he hugged you tightly and cried his heart out.

_________________________________________
[Author pov]
{3 months later}
_________________________________________
On that day jimin took you to the hospital on time on so you survived, everyone knows the truth, suga and jungkook sent j/m to prison, she is going to spend the rest of her life behind bars, jimin in not at all sad about j/m, he is not ready to see her face again, jimin is looking after Mrs.kim and handling taehyung's company, he is regretting everyday he has done to taehyung, his guilt is killing him from deep inside slowly but deeply, but he is very good at hiding her emotions just like his brother taehyung, after finding out the truth, you slapped jimin and told him not to put his feet in your house again, now you are in the bed talking to the taehyung's picture, suga and jungkook watching you but you have not noticed their presence, your condition is deterioration day by day, everyone keeps saying he's dead and it is making you more weak, you are turning mentally ill day by day, there's not single day you don't cry, jungkook and suga took you to many doctors but no medicines worked, taehyung is all you want, he's your medicine, your heart starts breaking piece by piece.

_________________________________________
Jin- Yes, I'm a doctor.
_________________________________________

Jungkook suddenly remembered that and turned his eyes to suga.

Jk- I know a doctor-

Suga- Forget it, there will be no use, we already took her to many doctors but nothing worked.

Jk- He's a good doctor, I'm sure he will make her normal.

Suga just stayed quiet.

Jk- Let's try one last time.

Suga sighed and nodded.

Yn- i can't taehyung.....i can't t-take this a-anymore.... p-plz come back....plz come back t-taehyung it's been so long, I w-want you, i n-need you, you k-know how much i love you, i really m-miss alot, i want to hug you t-tightly, i w-want to hold your hands for lifetime.

Tae- Yn....my princess.

Your heart skipped a beat.

Yn- Taehyung.....

Yoi smiled through your tears and run towards him.

Yn- Y-you come b-back.

He smiled and nodded, you quickly tried to hug him but failed, you tried multiple times to touch him but failed, you started crying hard.

Yn- Why c-can't i t-touch you.

Jk- Because there's no one yn.

You looked at jungkook then back to taehyung, he smiled and slowly started fading away, shaking your head, your voice cracked.

Yn- Taehyung.....plz don't go take me with you..... TAEHYUNG....NOO..... TAEHYUNG....

You kneeled down and broke into tears, suga felt his eyes geeting watery, suga can't bear to see you like this so, walked out, jungkook walked towards you and sat infront of you.

Jk- Aren't you tired of crying??

You turned your red teary eyes towards him, he sighed and brought you to in his embrace and hugged you.

Yn- H-He promised me t-that he would n-never leave m-me but h-he left me p-plz i w-wanna go to h-him-

Jk- Shhh!! Yn don't you dare to talk like that, who the fuck said he left you huh?? He's always be with you.

You hugged him back, sobbing and crying harder.

Jk- But he just isn't visible to see with human eyes, he left his human body but he will always be with you.

Yn- H-He will n-never come b-back huh?

He nodded slowly, you started crying more, he patted your back and kept Whispering you sweet words, your heart is unable to understand that he will never come back, it says wait for little more may be he will come back.

Jk thought- I'll try my best to make you the happiest girl in the world.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
To be continued......

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎To be continued