𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-16

___________________________________________

||Author pov||
||Next Day||

You are getting ready to hangout with your friends.

Lisa has a car so, she and Jennie are coming to pick you up, at first they didn't agree and were too scared to come to your house but you comforted them with you your sweet words, and now taehyung sat in the couch with a blank face, he doesn't rea...

Lisa has a car so, she and Jennie are coming to pick you up, at first they didn't agree and were too scared to come to your house but you comforted them with you your sweet words, and now taehyung sat in the couch with a blank face, he doesn't really want to sent you out, he got out of his thoughts when he heard someone knocking on the door, he went towards the door and opened it.

Lisa thought- oh! Shit i fucked up. Jennie just sat in the car because she's too scared to face taehyung.

Lisa thought- Where are you yn?
He was patiently waiting for her to say something. But she was busy searching you without uttering a single word.

Lisa thought- How doi talk to him??Where to start?? He got angry and tried to close the door.

Lisa-umm..m-may i-i c-come in i-i wanna t-talk to yn.

Tae- No get lost.
He said coldly without any expression. Her jaw dropped.

Lisa thought- So rude.

Yn-Lisa you come. She quickly looked at you and smiled.

Lisa- come fast yn i will be waiting for you hmm. Before you could say something she quickly rushed out.

Tae- princess... you really wanna go? You startled by his cold voice.

Tae-Hmmm? You went towards him and hugged him, but he is not hugging you back. You nodded slowly.

Yn- I'm leaving now hmm?

Tae- okay then have fun princess... You broke the hug and looked up at him.

Yn- t-thank you.
You smiled and went walked out. As soon as you steeped out he took out his phone and called to his men's.

Connar- Hello boss-

Tae-Keep an eye on yn, i want her to be safe, don't let anyone to come near to yn except her two friends, but make sure she doesn't get any suspect that you are secretly watching her GOT IT.