𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-21

___________________________________________

||Author pov ||

Now he is heading to jungkook house, but he was kept thinking deeply, still he has a little hope that jungkook will not do anything like this, before he could go to jungkook's house he want to confirm whether justin told the truth or not so, he took out his phone and called you.

|On Call|

Yn- Hello-

Tae- Who the hell kidnapped you yn?
Your body frozen, you don't know what to say.

Tae- Princess.....You hear me right?
Your breathe started to heavy.

Tae- I said who the fuck kidnapped you.

You scared thinking that if you tell the truth, he will do something to jungkook, he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration when he hasn't got an answer from you.

Tae- Don't test my patience FUCKING Yn.
Couple of tears left your eyes.

Yn- I-i d-dont.... k-know... t-taehyung....

He hit steering wheel so hard.

Tae- I HATE LIARS. You flinched.

Tae- You DARED to lie to me?? You gulped.

Tae- You're really getting on my nerves right now. He sighed.

Tae- I know who is behind this and what happened but i want to hear it from you, so don't you dare to hide anything to me, now tell me what happened from the beginning and who is behind it.

You lowered your gaze and begin to sob a little.

Tae- You don't get things softly.... right??
He stopped his car, your eyes widened.

Tae- Wait i will come over there and teach you in my own way.

Fear took all over your body, he was about to hangup the call but.

Yn- Yes, i-i-it's j-ja-jungkook.

You started telling him everything from the beginning while sobbing, his eyes which were dark already now turned way more darker than before, after telling him everything you began to cry, be hangup the call without saying anything, he is not in a right mind, he does not even care that you are really scared of being in the big house and crying nonstop, he called Justin.

Justin- Hello boss-

Tae- I want Josh in the basement at any cost, find him as soon as possible got it.
He's going to torture Josh to death.

Jimin entered into his room while talking to Josh on the call.

Jimin- So, yn is thinking jungkook is the who ordered you to kill her right?

Josh- Yes.

Jimin- Perfect.
He smirked he dropped himself on the couch, now he has a chance to do anything and can push that blame on jungkook, and now he does not need to be afraid nor does he need do hide because now taehyung full focus is on jungkook.