𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-25

___________________________________________

You started crying hard,your mother try to approach you but suga stopped her by holding her hand.

Suga- No eomma let her cry, scream and let it all out whether is killing her inside

You wiped your tears and grabbed taehyung's collar and looked into his eyes.

Yn- I'm n-not a s-stone taehyung, I'm a human too just like you are, i too have emotions,but I'm not allowed to have emotions like if i get mad at you, you get pissed at me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Tae- YOU DARED TO RAISE YOUR VOICE LIKE THAT??
------------------------------------------------------------

Yn- So, I'll just stayed silent cause i don't have to argue with you,who just don't understand.

Yn- Why? T-taehyung....w-why....WHY I'M NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE EMOTIONS??

You were very angry and hurt, he Lowered his gaze and just stayed quiet, your eyes were staring at his filled with tears and pain but he couldn't look into your eyes because of guilt,you sighed.

Yn- You know i don't get mad easily and i can't angry on people for long, but i really get hurt taehyung because everyone word, every action goes straight to my heart.

------------------------------------------------------------
Tae- You were enjoying the way he was touching you.... right??
------------------------------------------------------------

Yn- No one can tolerate your crazy acts like you do, i endured more than i should becouse the love i have for you is more then i hurt i feel not because I'm okay with it.

Yn- But now LOVE is a PAIN taehyung just because of YOU, no i can't take this a-anymore i don't w-want you in my life anymore.

His breath got heavy upon hearing those words,his hands were shivering, love made him weak,love is so powerful it can make strongest person weak,it make him weak against the one he love.

Yn- I k-know e-everything about you, you're a MONSTER, A HEARTLESS KILLER,you killed y-your own f-father.

His eyes widened.

Tae- W-what did y-you say??

Yn- YOU KILLED YOUR OWN FATHER WITHOUT ANY MERCY.

Tae- N-no....no... p-princess....i love my father alot, i didn't k-kill-

Yn- SHUT UP! I'm done with your LIES.

You said and looked away.

Tae- Princess hear me out, let me explain my inner pain i have no one to hear my-

Yn- I don't trust you a-anymore taehyung once my trust is gone it's gone.

His heart is paining so badly,but no he's not crying,but the pain is tearing up his soul,there are so many things he had buried inside,wants to tell you now but you're not ready to hear.

Yn- Why a-are you s-still here??

You both made a eye contact,those painful eyes with no tear of his piercing into your soul,you don't want him in your life but at the same time you can't live without him.

Yn thought- what have you done to me taehyung?? I love you but at the same time I hate you.

You both need each other like the heart needs a beat.

Yn thought- but i can't take this pain anymore.

You sighed and started to head towards your bedroom.

Tae- Princess~.......come back here, don't leave me yn-ah i can't live without you.

He ran to you and held your wrist.

Tae- Princess don't-

Suga- Shut up! She don't love you anymore, why can't you understand??

He said while pushing taehyung from you.

Tae- Nooooo m-my princess still l-love me,c-care for me.

The crack in his voice cracked your heart fully,you want to hug him tight and cry your heart out,you took a deep breath and spoke.

Yn- no taehyung i d-don't love you a-anymore, i think we should end this.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
To be continued