meeting miku hatsune!

POV: [Y/N]
I ran away from Len, I can't believe I just said that he's hot. He is hot but I didn't want to say that, I'm so stupid! The bell rang and I stopped running. Time to go to P.E. I thought and walked. I met up with Rin and we walked together, "you and my brother have all your classes together!" She said. "Really?" I asked not really caring. "Yeah! I ship you guys~" Rin said. "Uh, we're rivals. I don't think it'll work out" I said. "What? Really?" Rin said disappointedly. We went into the locker room and changed.
~•time skip to next class•~
It was finally time for music class, I already know this is going to be my favorite class. "Rin hurry up!" I said dragging her with me. "Why are in such a good mood all of a sudden?" Rin asked. "Because I've always liked music class so I know I'll love it!" I said walking into the classroom. "Come sit next to me" I said taking the seat in the corner. Everyone else started coming into the classroom. "Everyone, please sit down. Hello, I'm Miss. Megurine" the teacher said. 'Wow! She's a vocaloid' I thought. "Everyone in here is competing to be the next vocaloid" Miss. Megurine said. (Just pretend Rin and Len aren't vocaloids yet) All the kids got excited when they heard that. "Okay, so on with the lesson" Miss. Megurine said.
POV: Len
I was trying to learn the song Miss. Megurine was teaching us but [Y/N] and Rin kept talking. "[Y/N] and Rin please stop talking" Miss. Megurine said. "We weren't talking a lot" [Y/N] said. "Well if you were paying attention then sing the song we're learning without mistakes. Please stand up" Miss. Megurine said. "Okay, fine" [Y/N] getting up and singing. I was shocked by how good she was at singing, she wasn't even trying at all yet she still sang perfectly. "There" she said when she finished and sat down again."please no more interruptions!" Miss. Megurine said. So far I have every class with [Y/N] and I can already tell that we're going to be rivals.
POV: [Y/N]
After class I went to my room and did my homework, "I can't believe I got homework on the first day of school" I said. "I know, I hate homework" Rin said. "Hey, want to hang out with a couple of my friends?" Rin asked. "Yeah sure!" I said. "Okay, we'll leave in an hour, we're going to my friend Miku's house" Rin said. "Your friends with Miku? As in Miku Hatsune?" I asked shocked. "Yeah, that's why I'm in this school. She wants me to become a vocaloid like her~" Rin said happily. "Try your best!" I said as I tried to finish my homework quickly. "I need to call someone, be right back" Rin said getting up and going outside. I finished my homework a few minutes later and Rin came back inside. "You're done? Wow, You must be smart" Rin said. "Do you need help?" I asked her as she sat down and looked very confused as she stared at her paper. "Yes please" she said. Twenty minutes later Rin finished her homework. "Wow, you are really smart!" Rin said getting ready to leave. "Are you ready to go?" She asked. "Yeah" I said and we got out of the dorm. "Wow this place is huge!" I said as I saw Miku's house. "Yeah, my house is much smaller" Rin said. "Yeah, my parents bought me a small house here but I wanted a house as big as this one." I said. "You have your own house?" Rin asked. "Yeah, my parents bought me a house so I could be on my own but in the summer I usually go to their mansion" I said. "Wow, you're rich?" She asked. "My parents are" I said. We knocked on the door and Mikuo opened it. "Hi Mikuo, is Miku home?" Rin asked calmly while I freaked out at the sight of Mikuo. "Yeah, she's in the living room Who's this?" Mikuo said looking at me. "I'm [Y/N]" I said with a smile. "Well you're welcome to come back and visit me anytime" he said smiling at me as I blushed. "Stop being such a flirt!" Rin said grabbing my arm and taking me to where Miku was. "Hi Miku, this is [Y/N]. She's a friend I made at school." Rin said. "Hi [Y/N]! You can call me Miku! We're now friends" she said excitedly. "Hi Miku" I said as calmly as possible. "Where is everyone else?" Rin asked. "They'll be here soon" Miku said. A few minutes later Mikuo came into the living room with Len and Kaito. "What are you doing here?" He both said pointing at each other. "Rin invited me" we both said at the same time again. "RIN!" we both yelled and Rin went to hide behind Miku. "You know I don't like him" I said. "You know I don't like her" Len said. "I'm sorry I just ship you guys and I don't want you guys to hate each other!" Rin said. "Calm down, you two" Miku said. "Yeah, if you don't like him just talk to me sweet stuff" Mikuo said wrapping his arm around me. "Stop being such a flirt!" Both Rin and Len said. "Let's stop fighting and play truth or dare!" Rin said with a devilish grin. I have a bad feeling about this......
I'm sorry if you guys don't like this story but I just don't know what to write about. This happened with my other fanfic but just stay with me! It'll get better, I know it will. Thanks for reading <3 bye~