Gotta Love The Kagamine Twins

POV: {Y/N}
Being on a tour bus with Len again reminded me of our highschool years. We were now on our way to.....I don't even know where we're going! I didn't ask Len where we're going. "Hey Len, where are we going?" I asked. "Our first stop is Arizona" he said tunning his guitar.

I've never been to Arizona before, I've lived in Japan all my life although I have been to Hawaii twice and I've also gone to Hollywood. Then there was that one trip in England but there was also this one trip to Paris and a trip Italy.... Well all those trips were a long time ago so I don't really remember much.

"Have you been to Arizona before Len?" I asked curiously. "No, I've only been to a few cities in California." Len said. " what's California like?" I asked. "Well I went to San Diego, Los Angeles, and Hollywood" Len said. "Oh, I've been to Hollywood once but it was for a movie premiere and I was ten so I don't remember much about that" I said.

~•Time Skip•~

We finally arrived at our destination and I was so glad because I've been stuck in that tour bus for a long time. (I actually don't think it's possible to drive all the way to Arizona ._.) We got outside for some fresh air and we met up with everyone else.

"[Y/N]!!!" I heard someone yell, I turned around to see who it was and I saw Miku running up to me with Gumi and Kaito. "Hey guys! It's been so long!" I said smiling and waving to them. Rin came running up to me and grabbed my hand. "What's this? I saw it shining in a distance. It's a ring but a ring for what?" Rin said wiggling her eyebrows at me and winking while nudging my shoulder.

"It's an engagement ring" I said still smiling. "Hey, [Y/N] let's-" Len stopped in the middle of his sentence and took my hand away from Rin. "What are you doing?" Len asked Rin. "Oh I don't know but I can smell a wedding coming up" Rin said with a grin. "You're not invited" Len quickly said.

"Len! She's your sister, she has to come" I said. "But [Y/N], she's going to ruin the wedding. She's such a pervert! No one ever knows what she's thinking" Len whined. "She's also my friend and I'll decided if she can come or not" I said crossing my arms. "Now you got her mad at me!" Len said.

"No I didn't! It was all your fault!" Rin said arguing with Len. "You ran all the way over here to rub it in my face that I'm getting married!" Len yelled. "Well I wouldn't have had to run if you would've told me!" Rin said. "I don't need to tell you anything!" Len said. I would stop their argument but I'm really enjoying this.

"Well four years ago you sure did tell me about your breakup with [Y/N]! You called me crying because [Y/N] broke up with you" Rin said smiling in defeat while Len turned fire truck red when he noticed me laughing. "I was not crying!" Len yelled. "Don't worry Len, [Y/N] was also crying. She wouldn't get out of bed!" Miku chimed in and I stopped laughing and blushed furiously in embarrassment.

"Miku!!" I yelled. "It's true" she said shrugging. "Well, now that this argument is over we can all get ice cream and laugh about it" Kaito said. "Oh shut up kaito. You can loose a few pounds" Miku said slapping his stomach. "Why are you mad now?" Kaito asked. "I haven't seen a ring on my finger yet" Miku said extending her arm to show off her hand.

They walked away to have their own argument while Gumi just stood there eating carrots. "I don't even know why [Y/N] decided to take you back" Rin said. "You're the one who wanted us to be together!" Len said. "O-oh, that um...
oh! Look it's.... MIKUO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Rin said pointing at the spot next yo her.

A few seconds Mikuo came and wrapped his arm around Rin. "Oh look, it's [Y/N]. Life has certainly been kind to you~" Mikuo said. "Stop being such a flirt!" Both Rin and Len yelled and Rin slapped his head. "She's engaged to me you know" Len said annoyed as he held up my hand to reveal my ring.

"What ring?" Mikuo said. "Why did I even call you over here, leave!" Rin said as she pointed to the direction where he was. "Forever alone" Gumi said as she finished her last carrot. "You know I'm sure you'll find the right..... Where did she go?" Rin asked once she realized Gumi had left. "I don't know, maybe you should go find her" I said. "Okay~" Rin said and she ran off.

"We're finally alone" I said turning to Len and pressing my forehead against his. "You're smart, that's what I like about you" Len said smiling and he connected our lips. "Gross" Rin said causing Len and I to quickly pull apart. "Why are you back?" Len groaned. "I couldn't find Gumi" Rin said frowning. "I'm sure you'll find her soon" I said patting her head and pulling Len back into the tour bus.

"I guess you're..... Hey!! [Y/N]!!!!" Rin yelled. "Did you hear anything?" I asked. "Nope" Len said and he pulled me on the couch with him that was in the bus.

I tried to make this chapter as long as I could! I hope you all liked it.

Lady_Saki01 helped me come up with an idea for this chapter, thank you <3