chapter two - missing report

You ignore it considering that you was chased by a crazy person and turned on the shower and took a warm nice shower trying to forget what just happened.

You get out placing the towel over your body before drying your wet silky hair.

You put on your pj's with a lavender top with straps on and lavender shorts.

You instantly go to bed before wrapping your hair in a lazy bun with some of your hair hanging out,

You hear ruffling sounds, you open your eyes with a man with mid short curly black hair with one of his hands on your mouth and the other on the bed,

Trying to get his hand off of your mouth , he is much stronger than you.
You then scream for help but you remember you live alone.

He then pushes you to the ground grabbing your arm firmly making your arm to hurt.

He drags you near the door opening it without locking it, he brings you to his car, the car looked beat up and stolen with a gun shot in the back of the window.

I felt my body gone cold when he pushed me in the car, he hit me from the back so I could go in the car quick without anyone seeing me.

I tried to open the door and escape until he came in the car before I could even open the door. He locked the door immediately.

I felt so scared I never thought of being kidnapped before. I sat there watching him drive "Let me out asshole" I heard a chuckle coming from him "PLEASE HELP ME" I screamed.

"NO one can hear you. Your wasting your time " I wanted to kick the door to break the windows considering the windows were already on its last life

I looked in the back seat of the car the only thing behind There was some clothes with rope.

The whole ride was silent, I swear I saw him glare at me a couple of times, I didn't care I was scared shitless.

When we arrived he got out of the car grabbing my arm so firmly, harder then last time.

I could barely read the sign, I was so tired to even know where I was,
When we got inside the hotel looked
Beat down.

I was so scared, I didn't know any of these people. When we were walking in the elevator I saw people looking at him like that was his people.

He pushed me so hard in the elevator,
I had to put my hand behind my back considering how hard he pushed me.