idk i keep running out of titles !

Once we were I went to put on some clothes on. I had dark red underwear and dark red laced shirt. "Richard.." He hummed and looked at me. "Where's my shorts?" He shrugged his shoulders and continued putting his clothes on. "But I got thoes shorts 2 weeks ago when I went shopping with.." I stopped when richard looked back at me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You seriously don't know where it is?" He still shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe you didn't pack em, you look hot like that anyway." I pinched my eyebrows. "You always look hot is what..I meant to say.. not like you weren't always so hot like you are so beautiful.." i kept my eyebrows pinched in confusion. "Am gonna go make us some food!" I walked down stairs to the kitchen and heard richard footsteps following me downstairs.

When I made it to the kitchen I grabbed ingredients and bowls. "What are you making?" He said sitting on the chair facing me. "Gumbo! My mom use to cook this all the time when I was young." He watched as I adjusted the stove. "Why?" I sighed and looked at him. "Because growing up I was poor and I didn't have minimal food items to eat!"

Richard rolled his eyes and watched as I grabbed more ingredient. "Never tried it! Is it good?" I stopped for a moment. "What's gumbo? Amazing soup! You never tried it before?" He shook his head. "Oh, well you'll love it once you try it." Richard sighed and got up and walked towards me, He brushed a little hair off of my face. "Well if it's coming from you then I'll try it." I smiled and so did he.

*
Once the food was done I called richard down and placed 2 bowls of gumbo on the tables and sat down and waited for richard to come down, once he was down he sat right beside me and watched as I started eating. After a few minutes of eating I wanted to ask him a question.

"May i..ask you something?" He quickly stopped and stared back at me. "When we were in the car talking..." I took a deep breath and turned at richard. "Were you like..serious about marrying me? Ya know..the thing of you saying how you loved me and wanted to marry me."

He smiled, I was confused so I just smiled back. "What? Why are you smiling?" He stopped smiling and so did I "because of course I was being serious. I love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, or the rest of time left I have on this earth before eventually getting caught."

I looked down at the floor. "Lucy what's wrong?" I froze in fear when he touched my back. "But..I don't think am ready yet.." He started rubbing my back. "Well..maybe..we can take some time and your can think about it. Ok?"

I nodded and raised my head and continued eating. Once we were done eating I got up and placed both bowls I'm the sink. I jumped when I felt 2 hands snake on my hips. "Richard what are you doing?" I said and felt him nibble on my neck. "Nothin.." I sighed and turned around. "I fucking kill you if you continue doing that." I whispered grabbing his hand.

He laughed and yanked his hand away and walked upstairs. I turned back around when he was in the room. I  washed the bowls and my hands and walked upstairs. Once I was in the room I saw richard standing putting his shirt on.

I just sat there and watched as he put his shirt on. "I see you staring at me." I jumped and stood up straight. "How? Your not even looking at me." He sighed and turned around. "Because I heard footsteps comming up the stairs and I can see your shadow, am not blind am much smarter than you." I bit my bottom lip while richard walked over to the bed.

I walked to the bed and layed down, I looked up at richard and looked up at richard, I looked down at his hands and noticed his rings. "When did you get rings?" I asked and looked back at richard. "I always had rings." I raised in eyebrow. "You have? Can I wear one?" He turned his head to me and moved his hand away from mines. "No!" I frowed and looked at him with doe eyes.

It wasn't long until there were loud bangs on the door, I immediately jumped when it happened. "Who's that?" Richard said, my heart was beating fast. I ran to thr window to see who it was. I couldn't really see who it was but it was a black car. "Who is it?" Richard ran to the window as well.

"Idk! I see a black car and 2 people outside the door." Richard backed up and sat on the bed. "Ho-how did they find me?" He said. "I don't think there the police but am going to figure out who it is." I ran to the front door, richard followed behind me. "What are you doing?" I looked back at richard and he shrugged his shoulders, I rolled my eyes. "Hide!" Richard ran somewhere to hide.

I looked at the peephole for a moment before finally unlocking the doors slowly. I opened the door ever so slightly and still couldn't see who it is.
Before I could open it more it was pushed open.

2 people walked in my house. "Thank you so much for-" one of them gasped and looked at me. "Lucia is that you? We are so glad we finally found you!" I looked at them and immediately hid my face. "Sorry I don't know who Lucia is may you please get out of my house now?"

I tried pushing them out the house but they stopped me. "Lucia its us. Your best friends? Ya know?" I gasped and turned around. "But am not Lucia! My name is emily." I don't know why u came up with a name as if they were wondering what my name was anyways. "Really? Emily, that's the best you could do? Look I know it's you."

I slowly turned around and stared at them. "Ok what the hell do you want?" They both put there hands on there hips and stared back at me. "Well first off language, and second off what are you wearing?" She said potion at the underwear am wearing. "Nothing, I was trying to find my pants until you guys knocked on my door."

They slowly nodded."Oh okay..so! This is where you've been hiding?" I nodded and watched as they look around. "Wow! I can't believe this is all of the money you got from that creepy guy!" I sighed and walked towards them. "Well I actually didn't really..look i-" they both gasped and looked at me. "Uhh Lucy we need to tell you something."

"Yeah..your boyfriend..died..he got shot in the head." I pretend to be surprised and sad even though I know what happened. "Wait..wait huh? H-he died? But he was going to marry me..he said he said he was I was sure he was..but now..now he's gone!" I started crying real tears. " I know how you feel! We thought you were gone bc of the incident that happened to you a few months ago ya know?"

"Yeah..we tried to find you but when we were here we didn't know if it was you or not." I stopped crying and looked back at them. "Yeah we were doing the missing poster thing."

I sniffed and walked upstairs. "Well am fine so you can both leave now." They started walking upstairs with me. "What!? Your not sad about the death of your boyfriend?" I sighed and stared at them. "Look I Handel my sorrow in a different way, so you can all just leave the door is right there."

They both rolled there eyes and groaned. "Lucia we..we miss you and we want you back, please?" I sighed and kept walking upstairs until I reached the door to my room. "Lucia please we miss you, and it's better then spending time here alone."

I opened the door and saw richard with a line a coke on the table. I immediately slammed the door and turned to look at them. "What was that?"

"Nothing why?" They came closer to me. "Then why did you slam the door?" I ran out of answers to say, it was just a few seconds of silence. "So what's in that room since you slammed the door." I shook my head. "I told you guys nothing."

"But-" I pushed them downstairs. "Get out now, I don't want you 2 here." They both walked to the door and closed it, I walked up to my room and laid on the bed. "Richard you can come out now." I yelled out. "Finally are they gone?"

"Yeah there gone." I heard footsteps coming upstairs, until they stopped. "Hey Lucia who are you-" I turned around and they both shrieked. "OMG ITS THE NIGHTSTALKER!!"

"LUCIA COME ON HES GOING TO KILL YOU!" They both ran out the house. "Shit!" I ran downstairs and fell, they both came to help me but I ran to lock the door."Ok..nobody moves and nobody gets hurt! Just don't tell on me or him ok!? Because I didn't ask for this so what am gonna need both of you to do Is sit down on the fucking couch and sit there until I tell you to get the fuck up..you understand me?"

It was a few moments of silence. "I SAID DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?" They both nodded and ran and sat on the couch.

K that's all bai! <3