chapter fourteen- the stalker

**Lucia's pov**

You both heard a knock at the door.
"Hello! Is someone in here?"
Richard shushed me quietly.

"Hello? Open up if your in there"
We both stared at each other as we still heard the man knock on the door.

"I'll just come back later"
I was breathing heavily when he left the door.

"Great now your face is on a poster and everyone is looking for you"
Richard dragged me to the bed.

"Here put that on" he gave me some clothes.
"Why"
"Because we're going to the store"
"A cop just showed up at our door and you wanna go to the store? What if someone finds me with you!"
"That's why your going to where these"
He gave me sunglasses and hat like that's going to shield me.

I went to the bathroom to put on the clothes, when I got out I put on the hat and glasses.

Richard checked if the cops gone, he saw the cop talking to other people in the hotel. He quickly dragged me in the elevator, when we got to the lobby there was a lot of cops and people at the entrance.

"Oh shit..." I heard richard whisper that.
I looked over and saw a car that looked like my friends car, I saw that my friends were there near the cops.

I was breathing heavily when I saw them talking to the cops, I felt like I wanted to run to them and hugged them, but richard dragged me outside before I could even do anything.

"Hey you, excuse me!"
You both stop to stare at them.
"Yes?.."
"Have you see this girl her name is Lucia hernandez and she is a 20yr dancer, we swear she was missing somewhere near here"
"Ye-"
"No..."
They looked at us with confusion.
"We should get going now, we have to do something important so yeah..."
"Sorry I just wanted to know if you seen my best friend"

I looked back at them while richard dragged me in the car.
He drove off immediately, when we stopped at a stop light he looked pissed at me whenever i looked at him.

When we got to the store he told me to stay in the car and to not get out, I waited to for him to be fully in the store before getting out the car. I saw a lady holding a newspaper with my missing photo on it.

"Um excuse me, that man that just got in the store is a kidnapper and a killer, he kidnapped me and i need help. My name is Lucia hernandez"
They looked confused and looked at richard.

"He kidnapped you?" A young lady came up to me to say that. "Yes and i need your help"
"Take your glasses off"
You take your glasses off revealing your eyes.

Everyone stared at you when you took the hat off.
"See!"
Richard came out the store with 3 cold beers in a bag.
"That's the killer who kidnapped me!"

"Shit..."
Richard dropped the bag of beer and ran threw houses to house.

I ran threw the storm of angery people
Chasing richard, I saw that he was on the ground bleeding. I saw cops coming, when they arrived I also saw news reporters.

I saw my friends looking for me as they saw the cops arrest richard.
"Lucia?! Lucia!" I ran for a hug as they were happy to see me.
"Lucia am so happy to see you"
"Me too"
News reporters saw me and walked over to me to get a interview.

"Ms hernandez what was it like being a survivor of richard ramirez?"
"Hernandez how did you survive this long?"
"Ms hernandez what did richard do to you?"

I felt shocked and scared as I was sworn by so many questions.
"Ms hernandez..."
I stopped and looked at richard as he went in the cops car.

**The news**

"The terror is finally over..
The nightmare this town had faced Is remarkable from kidnapping to killing, we finally catched the infamous serial killer richard ramirez or as some people call him the nightstalker. The terror he put in this town will never be fixed, he has taken so many life's and so many innocents, relating to the missing girl loosing everything she had from richard ramirez. That girl will never be the same, neither will the families. We lost so many lives in this town, nothing can bring these brave life's back"

*
You follow your friends to the
Car.
"Can I tell you guys something?"
"Yeah"
"Yea sure what is it"
"How did you guys find Me?"