chapter eight-love

I was drying my hair off with the towel while he gave me a shirt and underwear.

Its weird why he doesn't give me pants.

The whole night was silent, I still couldn't stop thinking about that kiss and why he would do that.

We only been near each other for almost 2 days and I find him attractive.

The next day I would expect him to be gone, But he wasn't he was still sleeping.

God I loved how he smelled and the way he looked and how tall he was always looked down at me.

I pretended like I was asleep when he turned over to me.

His eyes opened when he saw me sleep,
I open my eyes as well until I saw him staring at me, I pretended to yawn like i just woke up.

He chuckled at me pretending to be asleep.

"What are you doing?"..."what are you doing?" I copied him.

"Stop that"..."stop that" he tickled me while laughing.

I was laughing telling him to stop while he continued to do it...

When he stopped I wanted to ask him something, "why did you kiss Me last night?" I saw his smile fade away.

"Because I thought you looked pretty" I felt my cheeks so red...
I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Are you blushing?" He was teasing me "no am NOT" I heard him chuckle, "shut up"

"OK then why did you kidnap me?"

"Because I liked how curly and long ur hair was and how pretty your brown eyes were and the night I saw you I thought you looked beautiful"

I just sat there and looked at him, I didn't know if I should feel happy or scared or should I love him more or less.

I-
He kissed me without me even finishing what I was about to say...

That felt so passionate, I never wanted it to stop, until it did I immediately kissed him back when his lips left mine.

I felt his hand on my waist...