chapter five - trapped

Lucia POV

I layed in the warm hot bath not hearing the door opening, "Lucia?" "LUCIA?!"
I heard yelling coming outside the door and I immediately got up when I saw richard walk in "oh..." I was rapidly breathing so hard, "please get out".

When the door closed I got out of the bath and found a towel next to me and put it on to cover my self.

"I need clothes to wear..." he looked at me for a few seconds before handing me a black oversized shirt with large pants.

I took the clothes to the bathroom locking it this time, he didn't give me any underwear which made me uncomfortable.

When I got out the bathroom I had both of hands on the oversized pants trying to keep them up.

I swear I heard him chuckle while I walking pass him to the bed. "Am going to be gone for a while don't do anything stupid"

I saw him walk to get the handcuffs to cuff my hands.

When he did it I felt his soft warm hands on mine. And I saw him look down at me before leaving.

I watched TV for a while and watched what was ever on TV because I couldn't change anything sense my hands were handcuff. I have been watching TV so much not realizing what time it was until I heard the door unlock.

Richard came in covered in blood...