chapter nine - devils son

I felt his hand go deeper, his hand was on the shirt I was wearing. I think he was trying to get it off

With no struggle he took the off shirt off of me,
My eyes widened while I saw him throwing the shirt on the floor.
He stands up so he could get Over top of me so he could take my underwear off, he took them off and threw them on the floor.

I tried to cover myself only because I didn't feel comfortable naked near him,
He took his shirt and threw them on the floor next to my clothes as well as his pants and underwear.

I tried to look away but he grabbed my chin and turned it around so it could face him, I looked down before i could look at him, my cheeks were red like tomatoes.
I knew he could see how red I was.

He chuckled "your blushing again heh" I didn't say anything I just look at him before he told me to do something for him, "turn around"

I stared at him for a couple of seconds before I did so, "is this going to hur..."
I stopped at mid sentence. I squeald with my nails clawing on the bed, it felt like rocks were in my ass.

I tried to tell him to let go and that I was a Virgin, I don't think he even cared what I said. I was really a Virgin loosing it from a serial killer.

I begged him to get out until he did, he slid his cock out of me and I felt relieved. "That was just practice to see how you would react, I think you would like more! "

I squeald more then last time but my legs were shaking, he started slow but then gotten faster and faster.

Tears filled my eyes as he gotten faster, moans coming out of my mouth , "ple-please slo-w do-wn PLEASE..." I was hoping he would hear me or respond to Me.

I didn't hear anything.

Sex stench was filling the room.

I could feel his hands on my hair, he started to pull while he went faster.

I begged and told him to slow down "plea-se I beg y-ou to slo-w do-wn" I was whimpering while he was pulling my hair.

Sequels came out of my mouth. I don't think I could take anymore. I think his cock was damaging my insides.

He was going slower and I was hoping he was done, I was done and about to cum while he kept going faster...
I cummed on the bed, I saw him taste it while smiling back at me whimpering.

I felt hot wet sticky cum coming out of me. He finally stopped, my legs were shaking while he pulled his hot cock out of my ass with cum coming out of it...