i dont know i ran out of titles.

You held the babies up close to you and kissed there forehead. You heard the front door open and footsteps coming. Richard opend the door with your purse in his hand breathing heavily.

"I-found your purse!" I shushed him when the babies were falling asleep. "Shh-there sleeping." Richard placed the purse on a shelf and sat down on the other side of the bed. "Lemme see." I handed him one of the babies and looked a him.

I laid my head over his shoulder.
"Where did you find him anyways?" I felt him move a bit. "Who? Chainsaw!"
I nodded. "Am going to be honest I found him on the street roaming around andi told him ill play 30$ if he'll help us with the babies"

"Oh.."
"Yeah..but he took 200$ from your purse."

*
You fell asleep for a few hours and woke up with richard and the babies gone.
"Baby.." You said as you rolled out of bed. You heard richard respond but not knowing where he is.
"Yeah?" He said. "Where are you?"

"Am in the bathroom." I walked to the bathroom to find him bathing the babies. "Oh.." Richard smiled slightly when I sat down next to him.
"They need diapers."
"Right! I did." I took my headoff his shoulders and raised my eyebrows.
"When?" I said in confused. "40 minutes ago? What do you not believe me! Or do you think I'll I don't care about them?"
I shook my head a bit at his response. Of course I didn't think he'll care about them. "No, no.. it's just...your a father now..and I didn't think you'll..Nevermind.." I laughed and so did he.
*
Once they were cleaned i bought them to the bedroom, richard passed me the diapers. I placed them on the bed and laid next to them. A few moments later richard laid next to me. "God I love you." I heard him whisper, I just smiled and felt his arms wrap around me.

*
The next morning I woke up and stretched my arms to find richard and th kids gone. I rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen, richard was sitting on the couch watching the news. "Hey honey.." I heard him saw asi walked to the refrigerator. "Hi, where's Mason and jade?" Richard didn't respond for a moment. "Gone.." I grabbed a soda put of the refrigerator and turned to look at richard in the living room. "Gone where?" "Gone, like gone, like not in this house gone." I was confused when He said that there not in the house.

"And why aren't they here?" Richard looked at me when I leaned on the couch. "There at my moms house." I pinched my eyebrows when he said that, why the hell would they be there. "Why? There supposed to be here." He turned to look back at the TV before saying something. "Because they kept annoying me with there crying so I got up and I drove them to my moms house and left them there until they opened the door."

"You sent them to your moms house because they were annoying? And left them alone in the dark, richard what if they never opened the door and they were just left there and someone probably picked them up, and if they did I have no idea how they are treating them. Probably beating them there."

Richard stood up and looked pissed at my response. "My mom isn't like that. She took care of me, look how at me. She's not evil to do that." When he said that I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not, I mean the way he turned out is making me believe way more worse things she could of done to them.

"Am going to go get them and take them back here." I walked to go find the keys and heard richard footsteps coming behind me. "Look ill drive you." I stopped and so did richard, I heard jingles and heard him speak again. "Come on sweetheart." That voice..god that voice just couldn't make me say no. "Fine..fine" I turned around to look at richard holding the keys up in the air.

I walked towards him and hugged him.
"Lemme get dressed first." I looked up at him. "And then were bringing them back."

When I was dressed I ran outside to the car and slammed the door, richard walked to the drivers side. "Damn what's wrong with you?"

I huffed and crossed my arms. "Am just really mad at you!" I said. Richard moved some of my hair out the way, he pulled the back of my hair making a ponytail. "You looked less grumpy with a ponytail, you should may-" I slapped richard hand out the way and fixed my hair. Richard sat back on the chair and rubbed his eyes.

"Why are you always mad at me?" I shrugged my arms and looked up at him. "I don't know, I guess I just..I don't know." Richard looked at me and came down to kiss my forehead. I smiled and uncrossed my arms. "See how cute you look when your not so mad and gloomy." He laughed and pinched my cheek.

I put my seatbelt on and so did richard, he drove off, the drive was short. Once richard was in the driveway I looked at the house. Didn't look dirty, very clean and the house looked nice and cute. "I still don't know I mean what if their in there crying."

Richard rolled his eyes towards me. "Are you serious! She wouldn't do that I told you she's a nice women, she wouldn't abuse a kid. Now we're both going to get out of this car and walk to the door and knock on it until we get an answer, Ok?" I nodded and watched as Richard got out the car, I got out moments later and went up to the door with richard.

He knocked on the door, I heard footsteps coming from the house and Locks were unlocking and the door swung open. There was a little girl standing in doorway.

She looked at him looking furious and tried to close the door before richard stopped it and walked in and dragged me in the house. "Where's mom?" He said and the little girl just looked up and down at us and ran upstairs. "Was that your-" a woman walked in the room, she stared at us before responding. "What are you doing here? I told you not to call me in prison and you come here? Why did you come here?"

I removed my wrist from Richard's hand and came up to the woman, I let my hand out for a shake. "You look so familiar! Like you were on tv." I looked back at richard and back at the woman. "I know it's like why can I look like somebody else ya know?"

She tilted her head a bit and I was convinced she wasn't buying on my lie. "Anyways...you had babies dropped off at your house last night, and the crazy thing is that there my babies and I need them back! Ya know?"

I cringed at my own words and she was just still staring at me. "H-How do I know the babies are yours and not some other women's babies? You look quite young to have a baby." I looked at her trying to come up with an excuse. "Well am actually 20..25 yup 25." I didn't know what else to do so I just shook my head up and down.

Richard sighed and I knew the jig was up, he was going to say everything. He sat his mom down and told her everything. She was shocked and couldn't believe everything he said.
We tried to calm her down when she was screaming. Once we calmed her down she got up and looked at me.

"What's your intentions with my son? You can't love a killer unless your insane." I shook my head and waved my arms "Oh no..no he came on to me, I didn't even like him and in fact I didn't even wanna like him. And don't forgot the fact he made me this way and got me pregnant, trust me I didn't ask for this!"

I saw richard with knitted eyebrows. "Ok anyways she just wanted to come here and get 'HER' babies back, and I didn't want to come here."

The women looked at me again. "Their upstairs with his sister come on." I followed her upstairs, once we were upstairs I looked back at richard and walked to the door and opened it.

When I opened it I saw the little girl who was standing at the door holding my babies. "Uhh hey whats ur name?" I walked up to her and she kept eyeing me down, in like a mean way, like I did something to her.

"She doesn't really talk much." She stepped closer to me and handed me them. I was confused but held them and starting rocking them to sleep. I walked back to richard and whispered in his ear.

"What's wrong with her?" I saw he looked at me and looked at her. "I have no idea, but am pretty sure she's mad at you" He whispered and I immediately turned to look at him "Wait what! She's mad at me? Be serious here...shes one hundred percent mad a you!"

I whispered so only me and him could hear...

Anyways I literally wanna stop it right there lol..