chapter seven-satan

Until...

He moved even more closer to me.
I could feel that he was brick up.

I was making a high pitch noise trying to move away from him.

He moved closer to me, I was on the edge of the bed...

If I moved any closer than I will fall off, so I guess am trapped in his arm while his cock on my pussy..

I felt something wet. again...
I felt his boxer get wet as well...

Please don't tell me I just...

I looked under to cover I saw that there was...

It was on richard... "oh shit am so sorry"... he saw that I... squirted on the bed... he told me to go get cleaned up because he didn't want me to smell bad...

I got in the bath to clean up. Until I saw richard come in, he grabbed my rag and soap trying to clean me up.

I looked at him while he did it

"Am sorry for doing it, I couldn't help myself". He chuckle "its ok..." I saw him look at me for a second and got back to cleaning me up.

"Can I ask you something... why are you covered in blood, and what is the real reason you kidnapped me?" I was waiting to get a answer back.

I looked in his eyes for him to answer me, Still no answer back.

I saw him smile at me. I smiled back.

I wish I could kiss him him right now.
I lifted my head back at him when I felt him done washing my back.

I looked over to the side, he looked at me and lifted my head...

He kissed me...

I could feel my whole body turn hot and red. I didn't know what to do, I felt embarrassed when he did that, he could see how red I was.

He chuckled. I thought to myself "I was kidnapped handcuff and harmed by this man and am in love with him..., is it ok or is it wrong to love someone who harms you and others"

He then lifted me up putting the towel on me, I didn't wanna look at him anymore, I felt so embarrassed falling in love with someone who kidnapped me and who I a serial killer.

I thought to myself if he wanted me to kiss him back in the bathroom. Idk if he did I just wanted to forget about it.

I sat on the bed waiting for him to give me some of his clothes