chapter three - billy idol

He opens the door. It was pitch black with some quiet music playing in the background, he pushes me in the inside, locking the door. I looked behind me when he closed the door.

He turned on the lights and turned off the music, I looked around
And the room looked musty and dirty.

The bed didn't look right either. And there was trash everywhere.

I saw him walk towards his dresser, I heard jingles coming from the dresser. I saw him pull out handcuffs. He was coming near me while I was trying to back up.

He was obviously way stronger than me making me back up to the wall.
He got one of my arm while I tried to resist. He placed me on the bed cuffing me to the bed.

I saw him going to the bathroom taking his shirt off, I looked over my left and right trying to figure out where I was sense I was scared and sleepy.

I was breathing and shaking heavily,
I suddenly saw him come out with just a towel on, he put on a shirt and pants while I looked away.

He turned on the TV switching to the news while he sat on the edge of the bed .

"You look familiar, like I saw you on tv before..." it took him a few seconds to say something "I won't tell you who I am until you tell me who you are "

"Well my name is Lucia" ... "my name is Richard ramirez " my body went cold like It was a dead body

"Why did you take me instead of killing me? " I said while my voice was shaking.
"Because I wanted you to live longer, and i saw something special in you "
A tear went down my face.

The only thing I was thinking about was how long I was going to stay, how am I going to get out of here, will anyone ever find me?

After a few minutes of him watching TV he turned it off. My eyes were closed while I was laying to my side.

He then saw me laying down and layed beside me. I opened my eyes when I felt his breathing next to my hair.

I tried scooting away from him so he wouldn't notice.

"Where are you going" he grabbed my stomach making me growl.