chapter ten - do you love me

"Turn around and sit up"
I turned around and got up with my back on the headboard, I was trying catch my breath from what just happened.

He got up off the bed to go grab something, I saw him bring out his handcuffs. I thought I did something wrong when he cuffed me he came near me with his cock in my face. "No touching" I was figuring he would say that sense I wiggled My fingers.

"Open it.." he slid his cock in my mouth so fast. I closed my eyes when I felt him go deeper. I saw spit coming out of my mouth...

He went faster, the only thing that I could hear was him groaning.
I was muffed whenever I talked

I knew he wanted me to shut up from the complaining I did.

I wanted him to stop...

My eyes were closed and I felt tears on my face.

He went in really deep before pulling out, I couldn't really see anything from the tears in my eyes.

I tried to catch my breath when I felt something wet coming from my pussy

I looked down just to see richard licking my clit. I rolled my eyes back while he was roughly licking my clit.

I was fiddling my fingers while whimpering bitting my bottom lips

Richard looked at me and chuckled, "I knew you would enjoy it"

He started rubbing my clit in circles before getting back to licking it.

It felt so good...

I..

I cummed not even noticing it until he stood up with my cum on his face.
He uncuffed me from the bed and layed down, he grabbed my waist forcing me to lay down next to him.

"I need to ask you something, do you love me" I didn't say anything for a few seconds. "y-yes.." he chuckled while getting a cigarette and lighting it.

I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around Richard's waist...