chapter eleven - girlfriend

I woke up still naked on the bed but richard was gone...

I got up to make sure he was before making a escape this time, I was sure he was gone so I put on my clothes and opened the door slowly, I looked around before running.

I was bare foot so I was trying to run fast. I saw the elevator open, it was some random couple. "HELP ME PLEASE I HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A SERIAL KILLER" "lo siento no hablo ingles - sorry I don't speak English" they walked off while laughing.
I was breathing heavily while going in the elevator.

When I landed on the floor I just ran out screaming help, there were only a few people there and I didn't even notice one of them was richard...

He was talking to people before he looked at me while I was running towards the door, I got blocked by him while he dragged me back to the elevator and covering my mouth.

When we got to the floor he dragged me in the room while I screamed for help.
When we got in the room he forcefully pushed me to ground.

He sat down and grabbed my head shaking it while he yelled at me telling me how dumb and stupid I was for trying to escape, my hands were on his arms and I was crying.

I felt so scared, my heart was racing, and tears coming off my face. I just wanted him to end my suffering...

He slapped me to the ground, he got up and kicked my back before picking me up and putting me on the bed... I hid my face with my hands trying not to cry.

I heard the door close, I knew he had left, I just cried myself to sleep, I knew there would never be an escape here...

I woke up this time with Richard's hand on my waist, he was awoken watching TV while smoking one of his cigarettes.

I stood up trying to get his attention, "am sorry I tried to run away... i just wanted to get out of here to see the world again"

I've been in the room for almost 4 days,
"Tomorrow we can" I smiled when he said that, am finally going to get to go back outside.

He kissed me on the forehead before I laid my head back on his chest.

The next day I got in the bath, I took a shower this time. I didn't even hear the door open. Richard came in, my body felt cold when I felt Richard's hand go down my spine I turned around to see him naked next to me in the shower.

He grabbed my rag and scrubbed my back and legs, I felt him get closer, his chin was on my shoulder scrubbing my stomach, he stopped and went to my clit, he dropped the rag and started rubbing my clit in circles, I let out a soft moan.

I was enjoying it, he turned the shower off while he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He put this cock in a different hole this time. "Wrong hole richa-" I moaned while my eyes were rolled back in my head, he groaned looking down at me.

He lifted my legs up and started to go faster,

"Ri-cha-rd, a-m c-u-mm-in-g" I said while he was fucking me rapidly.

"Don't cum yet, am not done yet!" I was holding onto Richard's arm while moaning, I was almost there, I didn't want to do it yet but I couldn't resist myself. "Ri-Richa-rd." I could feel am right there, "Ri-cha..." I cummed without permission...

I looked up at him "am sorr..." he was rapidly putting his cock in and out of my ass, I was whimpering,

"I-i s-aid so-rry"

He didn't show anything if you were sorry, he didn't care if I was in pain or not, he was going to do whatever he wanted you to do, I was basically his puppet and he was the master.

"Ric-hard Pl-ease Sto-p"

He just look at me with a smug look on his face "just because your finished doesn't me I am finished, I will keep going until am done even if you do it twice I would care.

I needed to catch my breath, everything I said something I felt him go deeper.
I wanted him to stop this time.

"R-ICH..." He stopped me by putting his hand on my lips...
I would of thought he would be worn out of all of the rapid fucking.

I was the only one worn out...

I could feel wet coming out...

That was not cum this time.

It was squirt that was coming out, richard saw and he didn't care. My legs were shaking. "Hold on am almost there" I just wanted him to hurry up...

He pulled his cock out and started masterbating on my body. I could hear groans coming out of him.
This time felt better than last time.

He started to kiss my neck and picked me up by the legs "come on babe let's go get ourselves cleaned up so we could go outside" he chuckled while walking to the bath, he just called me babe am I his girlfriend now?!