chapter twelve - my love

I got out of the shower and put on a black t-shirt and black jeans as well as Richard. He grabbed my arm leading me to the door, "I know you don't want me to leave this time but please don't grab my arm like a little kid." He stopped to look at me for a few seconds, I saw him raise an eyebrow "You can stay here and wait more days to go out."

He turned around and gripped my arm harder and dragged me out the room. When we got to the main entrance I saw the people richard was talking to look at me.

When we got outside I saw a different car, "whose car is that?"

He didn't say anything not even look at me, he dragged me to the car and opened the door. "Go in" he pushes me in the car.

"Where are we even going?" He closed the door and stared at me, "You'll see"
He immediately drove off with me putting my seat belt on.

We drove for a while, "How far is it?"
"Were almost there" I sighed out of boredom. I fell asleep when I felt the car stop, I thought it was traffic.

"Wake up, were here." I stood up to see red lights in my face with a sign above the building. I turned to Him "A bar?" He chuckled and walked out the car.

He got to my side of the car and opened the door, "Come on its a break from staying in the room all day" I looked up at him and got out of the car.

I never went to a bar before so I didn't know what to expect, he grabbed my hand and walked me in. When we got in I looked around to see many girls wearing revealing clothes.

The music was so loud in there I couldn't even hear richard, "it's very loud in here!"

Richard pulled me to a table and sat down and I took a seat to.

"Do you like your surprise" "surprise?" He chuckled and called the waitress over. "4 drinks please."

I laughed, "you're going to drink 4?" He chuckled, "who said I was, do you drink?" I stared at him in confusion.
"No I don't drink."

When the waitress got here with the drinks I saw Richard's hand go in his pocket.

"What's in there?" He chuckled and didn't answer my question, he took his hands out of his pocket and his fist were in a ball.

"What?" I turned around when he caught me staring and grabbed a drink, I looked at him before drinking. "Ew why does it taste like that, it's spicy and doesn't taste good!" He look up at me coughing and weezing from the drink.

"That's what it's supposed to taste like"
"I need some water" I got up to go get some water, I walked pass some boys at a table laughing. I got 2 cups of water and drunk it really fast considering my mouth still tasted it.

When I got up I walk pass the boys tables and accidentally bumped into there table. "What the fuck, shit..."
"I- I didn't see am sorry"

"You better be sorry, God you should buy me another drink"

"I said sorry man geez calm down it's just a drink"

He stood up from the seats and walked towards me.

"What did you say to me?"

"I said calm down its just a drink calm down"

He came near me more and slapped me.

I went fell to the ground and saw boots moving towards me.
When I saw it was richard I was relieved.

He slapped him and picked me up.
"Were never coming back to this place" he dragged me out. I thought he was pissed at me more then the man who slapped me.

He pushed me in the car harder then last time making my back hurt.

I stared at him while he was getting in the car. "Am so-" he slapped me so hard there was a red mark. Tears were about to come on my face, I tried to resist my self so richard wouldn't be mad at me.

The whole ride was just silent while I tried not to make a noise.

We got to the apartment and he open th door and picked me up, it was dark outside and I didn't know what time it was, we got in the elevator and went in our room.

Richard placed me down on the bed, I saw him walk towards his dresser and I thought he was going to handcuff me, instead he got clothes.

He picked me up again and brung me in the bathroom, he turned on the bath and took my clothes off.

"Am sorry for what I did" I look in his eyes making him feel sorry for what I did, I don't think it worked because he didn't even look at me.

"Go in the tub" I got in looking at him grab a rag to wash me off, when he was done he wrinsed the rag in water and put it on my back.

When he was done we got out of the bathroom and he brung me the clothes that was in the bathroom, he sat on the bed. I wanted to ask him again to see if he would answer me again.

Before I could say anything he layed down on the bed to watch some tv. I felt as if he was mad at me. I turned over to him and stared at him, he stared at me for a few seconds before looking back at the TV.

I put on the clothes he gave me and I layed next to him on the bed turning to the other side, I was pissed at him.

He turned over to my side and wrapped his arms around me making me blush.
I felt him move my hair to kiss my head,
"Goodnight"