A wild ??? Appears!

🤍>> "This place just gets weirder and weirder, huh?"

As much as you'd LOVE to get out of here, you could arguably agree this is definitely a better atmosphere than that blood-red place than you had to deal with minutes ago.
...
You'd look down to see how you've changed locations, yet you were met with something else.

You've been standing the whole time. How unexpected! Well, at least you think you are. You feel ground, but there is no ground to see at all? Is this an illusion? Your brain hurts just thinking about it.

After several minutes of staring into the abyss(as it stares back at you), you hear something that immediately brings you to your senses.
Everything in this world was very quiet at the moment so you could practically hear everything you thought you couldn't.
Forgetting how your curiosity is bound to get you killed, you quietly listen to what you hearing.

...

It sounds like.. whispering.

You thought no one was here.. You would be stuck here forever! Seems like there's still hope for you after all! God's giving you another chance, there's no way your NOT wasting it.

You look around for the source of the whispers, to see figures in the distance. They're huddle up., and really far away, to the point where you're squinting.
First red flag? They don't look human, thats for sure. You can make out a spherical head with a wide torso, that have cylinders (which you can assume) for legs. Both of them are wearing purple hats, green shirts, and blue pants.
From what you can see, there's two—
Wait, no, three of them. What?
Are you looking at a cult???

But before you could start processing what was going on,
one of them turns,
to you.
In response, they flinch. They get the other two's attention as well.
They all look at you with wide eyes, you could hear one of them slightly gasp, since it's painfully quiet.

A gut feeling tells you that you should be cautious of these "creatures." But then again, they look harmless. It would hurt to ask where you are, right?

{🧡} Say something
{💚} Say nothing

(VOTING'S BEEN OVER, CONTINUE TO NEXT CHAPTER!)