That screaming lunatic

A/N: Just letting you guys know, Bambi has broken English(It mostly shows when he's angry).
🤍>>[Name] has suggested {🧡a}
Playing response...
_________________________________

The world transitions from phones in a light green void, to a dark green void with cubes perfectly aligned. You'd be lying to yourself if you said you were prepared for the worst, as the screams from earlier became louder than before. You don't know where their coming from, but they sound near. Knowing that you and Bandu could be attack out of no where fills you with discomfort. Bandu turns to you, and puts his phone in a "steeple" position before speaking.

🍬🟩>"Alright [name], I'm gonna explain this the most easiest way I can.. we're in Bambi's realm. And if you haven't got a hint on the screaming he's not the type of person you'd want to fight with. Just keep your voice down and will be fine!"

As Bandu was explaining everything, your mind is racing at a thousand miles per hour because of all these questions you have rotting your brain.

🤍>>"but.. BUT WHAT IF H-"

Bandu quickly covers your mouth before you could finish.

🍬🟩>"SHHHHH! What do you not GET about being QUIET?! Are you trying to speedrun death?!"

...What is with people covering your mouth? The screaming from before was finally coming closer, and at an alarming rate to.

🍬🟩>"oooo, shit!" Bandu says in a low whisper.

You feel an unexpected force throwing you LIKE A RAGDOLL inside of one of the many cubes. You groan in pain as you hold the side of your head. You look at your hand for any damage, only to sigh on relief because you aren't bleeding. Good for you!

🍬🟩>"uhm... sorry! I can't really explain right now... oh jeez.. just stay in here until I say you can come out okay?? I don't want Bambi to find you.."
You nod your head, as Bandu closes the opening of the cube, leaving you in darkness. You go through your backpack to see still have your phone, your flashlight could be really useful right now..

An unfamiliar voice disrupts the atmosphere..

🌽💢>"...BANDU?? Oh my– WHAT COULD POSSIBLY YOU BE HERE FOR?!"
The man scream at Bandu with absolute annoyance.
🍬🟩>"Oh, wouldn't yooooou like to know..."
You peep your head out to see whos behind the screams from earlier. It's not surprising that he somewhat looks like Bandu, but with blue overalls and a red shirt. Why does he talk so... weird?

🌽💢>"DAMMIT BANDU, IM NOT DUMB THAT YOU THINK I AM! THE ONLY TIME YOU COME HERE IS WHEN YOU DOING SUSPICIOUS!!
Bambi starts harshly poking Bandu's chest.
🌽💢>"OR STASHING YOUR RANDOM CRAP IN THESE... actually, these not the right word... MY DAMN CUBES!"
🍬🟩>"WHAAAAT? I COU–WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING... LIKE THAT..."
🌽💢>"I FOUND A DAMN 3DS IN THERE ONCE!"
🍬🟩>"AND YOU STILL DIDNT GIVE IT BACK, BT-DUBS!"
🌽💢>"WHAT THE HELL THAT MEANS?? ALSO, FINDERS KEEPERS!"
🍬🟩>"THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!"

The way Bandu is handling this situation make you wanna facepalm. Might as well start writing your will. Pretty sure there's pen and paper in your backpack somewhere...

🍬🟩>"Bambi, I swear I'm not doing ANYTHING LIKE THAT!"

Bambi starts walking up to Bandu with rage in his eyes, while Bandu start backing up to your temporary hiding spot. You close the "lid" of the cube immediately.

🌽💢>"YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DOING?"
🍬🟩>"The hell..? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??"

You'd start praying to god that Lady Luck is on your side, because you could really use her right now!

🌽💢>"GOD! WHY YOU SO DAMN HARD TO DEAL WITH!"

Bambi slams his fist on top of the cube in frustration, only for him and Bandu to hear a blood curdling scream from it.

That was you, wasn't it?

Yeah, you're screwed!