Conversation and Conflict

🤍>>[Name] has suggested {🧡}
Playing response...
_________________________________

🤍>> "Uhm..HELLO?"
You loudly called out to them. One of them snaps them out of daydreaming, as they were looking at the ground. They looked at you, and then each other. More whispering ensues, as if you weren't there. Okay, now that just being rude.

🤍>> "I KNOW  YOU CAN HEAR ME!!"
Your voice echos filling the silence, you could've sworn you felt the world rumble for a split second. Did you do that..?
It seems like you did, because those midgets over there seem star-struck of how loud you screamed. The one the left turned into faces of worry.
That's... a bad sign, isn't it?
The worried midget whispers something to the middle one. Their eyes widen as they nod..

and with a single blink, one of them was gone. Two of them are left.

huh..?

Questioning where the hell the other one went, you hadn't heard notice as the other two are literally approaching you as we speak. You finally notice this, and your anxiety goes through the roof.
What are they gonna do? Why did one of them so worried?? Should you be concerned of what their worried about? And most importantly, WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO TO YOU?! You didn't want them to get anywhere near you.

🤍>> "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
You practically yelled at the creature in panic. If you've know anything from this world so far, is that anything that doesn't look hostile, is hostile. I mean.. they do look cute...

BUT CUTE IS THE NEW EVIL!!

what if they're actually dangerous!? I guess death had other plans for you...

One of them had stopped; seemed like you weren't going to calm down. If anything, they were making it worse. It confronted the other, as nothing whisper fills the scilence. It approaches again, but in a very slower manner this time.

He was closer to you now, but not too close. You eyed the creature with caution while it shows an awkward smile.

??2>"Heyyyy, uhm.. quick question, a-are you a human by any chance..?"

You look at him from a moment, and then nodded. He turned to the other in shock, the other one being more worried than before. You couldn't help but feel worried for your safety.

🤍>> "Is there.. something wrong?"

??1>"Well, uh– how do I say this..." They fidget with their hands.

??1>"So.. our boss is really angry right now..."
??2>"L-like, really.. angry." The other chimed in.
??1>"And, our job is to bring any unfortunate 2d people that somehow stepped into this realm to him." He spoke with a sheepish smile.

🤍>> "...ARE  YOU GONNA TURN M—"

??1>"WAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT! Let me FINISH! Jeez..." As he quickly covered your mouth with their hands. They take them off.

??1>"We're supposed to be turning you in right now.. but we really don't like seeing people suffer by the hands of our boss..." They say as they put their hand behind their back.

??1> "So we thought we could.. help you get out of this place? Until he finds out we've been gone for a while."

Ok–ay... I guess they're the ones who going to get you out of this for now..

??1>"By the way, that stuttering machine over there is 100."

You could hear a small "wh- HEY!" Coming from "100," as the other one snickers.

Poip>"And I'm Poip! I don't know why our boss only gave me an actual name, but I don't complain about it."

You nod.

Poip>"Alright, let's get you outta here!" Poip goes in a certain direction, and 100 does to. Poip stops to look at you, who's still standing there. "Hey! Aren't you coming with us?"

🤍>> "Oh.. Right, sorry."
Despite the deathly predicament that you're in, Poip's positive attitude gives you hope of getting out of here. So you follow them.