>████████.Log1

Today was boring, very boring. I can't think of anything to do in this stupid mindscape.

I couldn't think of anything so I just made a forest, red outlines and all. This place does help with the silence though, the but trees swaying with the wind. I like it.

Sometimes my minions come around from time to time to check in on me. Other than that there's nothing else for me to do other than thinking about how bored I am.

Instead of being dead bored I decided to get a snack. Just a golden apple, nothing else.

I was walking my way back to my room when that idiotic nuisance I call my brother came into the hall way.
...why is he so cautious?

"And where are YOU going?"

He stops in his track to look up at me.

"I was.. gonna go get 3d hut"

He say as he makes his way to the other hallway, until I stop him in his track.

"This isn't a diversion to see to stupid little 'boyfriend' of yours, right?" I say as I flick his forehead. I swear I heard an "ow" come from him..

"First of all, CAMEO IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND! And second, he's not stupid, thank you very much.."
He crossing his arms.  He's not hiding that tint of blush from anyone.

"What ever you say.." As I go back to my room, he makes his way to the door. 

"Oh, and one more thing."

He turns around in question.

"I support you. :)"

"..."

"..huh?"

It took him a while to process, but his neutral expression changed to an embarrassed one. "FOR THE LAST TIME, HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!"
As he quickly makes his way out of the door.

...

What a little liar.