Another Encounter

POP!

A random sound makes you flinch in surprise.

Poip>"Now!"

You turn around to see who it is. They look like Poip and 100, but strangely different. They instead have a green hat, and an unreasonable amount of phones orbiting around him. His cat-like face and wide eyes give you an un-easy feeling. Can you really trust this guy?

🍬🟩>"Alright, I hope you guys didn't drag me here for something stu..."
He stops his own sentence, as he's staring at you. Wow, he finally notice you! Took him long enough.

...

Are those, tiny stars his eyes?

How the h-

🍬🟩>"WHY HELLO THERE!" By the second he's floating next to you. You to lean back to a safe distance.

🤍>>"WH- hUh?"

🍬🟩>"You must the 'intruder,' yes?" He says, giving a big smile. You hope people don't start calling you intruder while your still here.

🤍>>"yeah." You say in a unfazed tone.

🤍>>"Am I going to be called that by everyone here?"

🍬🟩>"Pretty Much!"

🤍>>"greeeaaat."

🍬🟩>"I'm Bandu, nice to meet you! Now, you said you want to go home, RIIIIIIIIGHT?"

This guy needs the definition of personal space...

🤍>>"Yeeeaaah, but before that.."
You crouch down to the Bambi minions height.

🤍>>"Thanks for helping me get out of here, I appreciate it."
You'd give Poip and 100 gentle headpats, they purr in response. How adorable. :,)

🍬🟩>"Alrighty then, off we go!"
Bandu snaps his phone... fingers?? Next thing you know, they teleport to somewhere else. What the?!

🤍>>"..WHAT DID YOU DO??"

🍬🟩>"Oh! You're not really used to floating around here, so I guess I'm gonna have to drag ya with me."
...How did he know that? Did the minions tell him? What else have they told him?

Having no other choice than to comply, you say nothing.

🍬🟩>"Don't worry, I'll get you home in no time!"
He says, dragging you along to god knows where.

🍬🟩>"By the way, I never got your name."

🤍>>"Oh.. uh... it's [Name]"

🍬🟩>"Woah, I haven't met a [Name] before! Must be my lucky day!"
His phone make a little hand shape as well, before going back to orbiting him. You couldn't help but smile in response.

🍬🟩>"Also, you might wanna cover your ears when we get there..."

Cover your ears?

Oh god, where is he taking you?

🤍>>"MAY I ASK WHY??"

🍬🟩>"Because, chances are we're gonna meet an.. ally of mine!  Yeah, that's the word!! And since your not from here, he's gonna scream his head off just by the sight of you"

You scoff in disbelief.

🤍>>"Like I'm gonna believe th–"

?!?>"GOD FUCKIN' DAMN IT!!"

...

Both of you go complete silent.

You put your hands over your ears.

🤍>>"I take everything back"

🍬🟩>"Well you better brace yourself, because that's just the beginning of his tantrums."

Tantrums..?
WITH AN "S"???
DEAR. GOD.

🤍>>"There has to be another way we can avoid this guy, surely there's something you could do!"

🍬🟩"sigh... look [name] I've tried to get through with that guy since... forever! And he rarely lets me explain anything. So you might wanna be careful on what you say around him. The slightest hint of sarcasm would tick him off in seconds. Trust me, I would know!"

Looks like you've got some thinking to do, and conveniently, it looks like you've got some time before fate happens.

That leaves the question: What would you two do if ??? had found you both?

{🧡a}Hide while Bandu stalls till ??? goes away.
{🧡b}Lie and hope for the best
{💛}Come out honest to ???

(VOTING'S BEEN OVER, CONTINUE TO NEXT CHAPTER!)