>████████.Log2

Bandu's been... awfully weird lately.

A week ago he ask stay with me for a while. I didn't really mind, it was getting boring in here anyway. At that time he was being his usual dumb self.

I'd usually see him wake up in the afternoon because his sleep schedule is a damn mess. Even I have to wake him up sometimes or he goes into fucking hibernation for the next 2 weeks. I'm getting fucking sick of it..

But this morning, I go in the kitchen expecting to be by myself, only to find him up early? That's new. At least I don't have to wake him up today.

I was feeding some of the minions, and he was constantly texting someone, he seems really focused on it..
Until, he just... stopped.
He froze
He didn't move
Eyes wide on his phone

I ask him if he was okay, but he cut me off telling me everything was okay. Like hell I'm gonna believe that.

Ever since then he's been getting cautious of me, especially when I'm near his phones.
And to top it all off, he goes out to do something early without even telling me where he's going. Well, I rarely see him go out of his house into the 3d realm, let alone when he's in my realm.

The only time I see that guy go out of this house was to either see me, go to 3d hut (ew) or his boyfriend who definitely lacks brains cells.
I mean, Im not even the one asking where he's going! He just.. tells me, and in the blink of an eye, he's off.
But today? Walk right passed me like I wasn't there. Hell, he even looked at me!

I have a feeling this has something to do with or whoever was texting with him. But I barley has any piece to put this all together, other than what happened this morning and his sudden change of behavior towards me...

This is more annoying than it already is
I'm going to get my mind of things,
maybe I'll annoy Bambi for a while...