A Moment of Peace

A/N: CHAPTER JUMPSCARE!!
Edit: don't mind this, just fixing a couple of grammar mistakes ;^
____________~<••••>~____________

🤍>>[Name] has suggested {💛}
Playing response...
________________________________

You get up from your seat on the ""floor"" and walk right behind them.  As you pass through, the room you're now in now is a cozy house with a kitchen, living room, and a couple doors that lead to other part of the house.

⚙️🧷>"You can sit on the couch, I'll be with you in a second." He says while carrying the child into a bedroom.

Without a second thought you take your backpack off and fall on the sofa with a "plop." God, you're feet are aching...
You sit there, listening to the distant sounds of Ringi walking around the house. You start to doze off, as you close your eyes, lean your head back, and drift off. You feel warm covers being gently place on you in your sleep.

You wake up to a familiar voice.

??>"c'moooon, wake up!"

You feel a slight force rocking you awake. Forcing yourself to open you're eyes to the child from before.

??>"wakey wakey eggs and bakey!"

You slowly lift your head up, looking at the kid, still tired and dazed.

🍓🍰>"Good Morning! Or should I say good evening... ehh, I dunno!! I'm Bambom b-t-w!"

Is it passed morning already? Wow, times flies fast, or.. is it slow? Thinking about it make your head hurt.

🍓🍰>"Stay right here okay? I'll get Ringi!"

Bambom climbs off the sofa running to the kitchen.You sit there, trying to process what just happened.
Your stomach rumbles. You get up and stretch, casually making the biggest yawn you've ever made, only to sit back down, still wrapped in your blanket. Longingly staring at the fireplace, you can't help but think about home.

It's not long till Ringi comes out with a tray of hot chocolate.

⚙️🧷>"Good Evening!"

He sits down on the other sofa, Bambom following in pursuit. He carefully hands you a cup of hot coco.

⚙️🧷>"Hope you like hot chocolate."
He grabs his own cup and sips.You look down at the cup, watching the steam flow upwards. Finally bringing the cup to your mouth, you slowly sip. The rich and sweet chocolatey taste is very satisfying. You can almost feel the warmth traveling throughout your body!

A small smile cracks on your face.

It reminds you of home.

...

You miss it.

You miss everyone.

You can feel tears swelling up already. You try your best not to cry in front of them.
His eyes glued to you, heck, you can feel the concern.
You quickly wipe away your tears, ignoring his stares, taking another sip of hot coco.

⚙️🧷>"BB?"
🍓🍰>"Yeah?"
⚙️🧷>"Do you mind giving me a moment?"
🍓🍰"Okay-dokay!"

Bambom gets off the couch and runs to his bedroom.

⚙️🧷"Now that he's been takin care of... you wanna talk about it?"

It's hard to look him straight in the eyes.

🤍>>"I.."
🤍>>"No, no I'm okay.."

He gives a concerned look, a confused one to. One of Ringi's unknown traits is when someone is exposed to them, they are affected by his serotonin; and yet it not working on you? Strange...

🤍>>"I'm fine, really."

Ringi shrugs.

⚙️🧷>"Whatever you say."