Unpleasant Surprise

A/N: 3 Logs and 1 chapter in 2 days? Wow, I'm on a role!
🤍>>[Name] has suggested {🧡a}
Playing response...
_________________________________

Bandu and Bambi silently wait for an answer, as you try and find the words to explain yourself. The more you think about, the harder it is to explain.
You're eyes begin to track somewhere else, avoiding eye contact with both of them.

In the nicest way possible, Bambi spoke.

🌽💢>"Alright, I'm not going to say this again, so listen up."

..why is he whispering? Is someone here?

🌽💢>"I really don't have time for this, and neither do you, so it's better tell us where the hell you came from before that thing finds out you here."

You can't help but look at your hands, still trying to avoid eye contact.

🤍>>"To be honest, I don't even know how or why I'm here. I'm was just sleeping, and the next thing I know I'm... here"

🍬🟩>"So, your not even sure how you got here?"

You give Bandu a pitiful smile.

🤍>>"Well yeah... I mean, I don't remember much. I just know I'm here."

Bandu seems to be in thought, as he uses his phones like if he snapped his fingers. Almost as if a lightbulb was supposed to appear on-top of his head.

🍬🟩>"Bambi, is Dave here by any chance?"

🌽💢>"And why would you possibly want to know that?"

🍬🟩>"I mean, Dave's the 1st person to enter this realm by choice, and he's smart! Maybe he has a clue of what happened to them."

Bambi is hesitant at first, but complies anyway.

🌽💢>"I... I guess he would."

🍬🟩>"Well then, off to Dave it is!"

Wait what? Wasn't this guy going to take you home? What the hell??

🤍>>"Hey!! I though I was going to get home! SAFELY, if I might add.."

🍬🟩>"Oh calm down! If Dave knows how to get in this realm, he OBVIOUSLY know how to get out of it. SAFLEY, if I might add~" he says mocking your words.

You huff and except your fate. Well not literally but you get the pictu-

🌽💢>"BANDU..."

🍬🟩>"Ohmygod, wHaT nOw??"

🌽💢>"I THINK WE GOT COMPANY!!"
Bambi says as he points at a glitch part of the realm that wasn't there before. Now that your looking at it, it has that disgusting red shade from that one place you were in!

🤍>>"...wait a damn minute."

🍬🟩>"I thought he.. OH fffFFUCK!"
Bandu realizes who's making their appearance looong before you could put the piece together.

Bambi directs his hands to you.
🌽💢>"BIGGER PROBLEM: WHAT WE DO WITH THEM???"

🍬🟩>"I DONT KNOW!!"

🌽💢>"IF IM DYING, YOU DYING WITH ME, DAMMIT!"

Bandu and Bambi panic as Bambi's realm slightly turning into the eye bleeding red from way before. You hear Bandu's voice from behind.

🍬🟩>"OKAY, UM, [NAME] WAS IT??"

Was it that easy to forget your name..?

🍬🟩>"LISTEN– UGH, J-JUST... DO YOU TRUST ME??"

🤍>>"DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO ANSWER THAT HONESTLY?"

🍬🟩>"YOUR YELLING TELLS ME YES!"

🤍>>"WAIT, BANDU NONONOWAITNONONONO!-"

Suddenly, Bandu grabs you by the arm and spins you around.
It take a good 5 seconds for you to get your composure back. You groan in pain as your head has a throbbing headache.

🍬🟩>"OKAY, I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING, BUT SINCE YOUR 2D, I TURNED YOUR AXIS SO MY BROTHER CANT SEE YOU! YOU CANT SEE YOURSELF, BUT ITS OH-KAY! J-JUST KEEP QUIET UNTIL HE LEAVES OKAY?"

You still stunned after the strange turn of events, you don't even have the courage to answer the question.

🌽💢>"BANDU, SHUSH!!"

🍬🟩>"OKAY, SHEESH!"

Soon enough, Bambi's whole realm almost looks like the one you started at, and yet in the blink of an eye everything is back to normal. It's not even a second later till another voice finally speaks up.

??>"\/\/3|_|_ 7|-||5 |5 u|\|3xp3<73d 0f 70u 7\/\/0, \/\/|-|47 |-|4\/3 70u 833|\| d0||\|g?"

You can feel dread crawling up your back.