Another chance..?

YIPPIE NEW CHAPTER!!1!!1
________________________________

It's awkward, for both of you. Ringi trying to put his thoughts together while you avoid eye contact. Staring at the fire doesn't cure the obnoxiously loud silence. One could only dream...

Ringi puts down his mug, and takes a deep breath.

⚙️🧷>"About that 'sending you back' thing."

That got your attention.

⚙️🧷>"I have never stepped foot into the 2d world at all, so I can't you go back to your world. However I do know a couple of people that are better at... whatever that stuff is."

You tilt your head.

⚙️🧷>"The only downside is... me and a certain someone aren't very.. "acquainted with each other" The annoyed tone comes back.

The two of you share a moment of silence.

⚙️🧷>"But... then there the alternative."

🤍>>"...what's the alternative?"

⚙️🧷>"Well, it's painfully obvious that you wouldn't be alive right now if somehow you got all the way here with dying.. or you're just really lucky today!"

He chuckles to himself, tapping his fingers onto the glass cup making a little "clink" noise.

⚙️🧷>"Have you've met anyone since you got here? Specifically people that would kill you on the spot?"

🤍>>"Well, there was this one guy named Bambi. I wouldn't say he wanted to kill me though.."

⚙️🧷>"Let me guess, Bandu was there as well?"

🤍>>"Mhm!"

⚙️🧷>"Well that's not surprising! When Dave's out the picture those two always have something going on. Anything else?"

🤍>>"...Actually, when I got here, I met these Bambi Minions. I think that's what they're called anyway, but they warned me about their "boss" trying to hunt me down?"

You'd think Ringi would have the same reaction as everyone else when you brought up the "boss," but he doesn't. It's the same face as before.

⚙️🧷>"Jeez, did no one tell you about Expunged?"

Is THAT their name? Huh, you'd think I'd be more edgy than that. Still, you'd be mad if you're named was based off a fucking verb.

⚙️🧷>"I'll take your scilence as a no."

🤍>>"Out of all the names in the word why Exp-"

⚙️🧷>"OH, nonononono I wouldn't say that if I were you."

You're met with Ringi shushing your lips. What is with everyone shushing you??

⚙️🧷>"That guy always knows when people are talking about him, it's freaky, really. There's a whole myth about it! Real or not, you probably shouldn't say it. It'll lead them one step closer to you."

Ringi leans back, taking another sip of his hot chocolate.

You take another sip as well, not even knowing how long the cup has been in your hands.

Ringi gets up.

⚙️ 🧷>"So, you wanna stay around for a while or get back to getting outta here?"

Well? It's that time again!
The choice is yours..

{💛} Stay for a while, you need it.
{🧡} Stay, and maybe phone a friend?
{❤️} Time is of the essence, get a move on!