Ring(x7), B̷̘̠̄̋ḁ̵̓́̈́ǹ̷̢̧̹̻̯̙̩͆͘͘Ǟ̸̢̤̻͚̹͙͉̄͑̿͝n̴̨̠͎͍͍͌͠Ȧ̵̙̤̯̬͔̩̇̂ Phone!

____________~<••••>~____________
A/N - RAHHH CHAPTER JUMPSCARE!!
Fun-Fact: The 3D realm is 3 hours ahead of earth!
🤍>>[Name] has suggested {🧡}
Playing response...
________________________________

🤍>>"I..."
🤍>>"I think I'll stay. This might be the only time I'll ever have a break!"

⚙️ 🧷 >"Alright, well, you can stay here for as long as you want."

⚙️ 🧷 >"That reminds me, I gotta go make sure that Bambom isn't boring himself to death, you go do 'hUmAn' things."

Ringi get up and walks off into a hallway, supposedly to Bamboms room. You drink the last of your cocoa and go on a quest to find the kitchen. It wasn't that hard, you know a fridge when you see one.

You pull out your phone. 
A wave of relief washes over you.  You're still in contact with earth, thank god! The wifi symbol looks weird though... At least world hopping won't stop your phone from getting wifi.

It's 9PM. Guess it's day 1 into this nightmare. Or is it day 2? Man you being here is really screwing up your sense of time.

You glance around the kitchen lost in thought, when suddenly your stomach growls slightly as you realize you're rather hungry.

You make your way over to the pantry...

Your eyes are fixated on one thing
And one thing only...

Bread.
It's... only a big piece of the middle and end...
Ah, to hell with it. No one you know will know you did this! You're not that spoiled anyways.

Without a care in the world you take out the bread from the wrapper, put it on a plate, put it in the microwave and let it warm up as you struggle trying to find a condiment, like jam or peanut butter. Spoilers! You couldn't find them. A travesty upon earth, really. You open the fridge and find tub of butter.

🤍>>"I mean it's better than nothing..."

You take out your bread slices and start to slather the butter on the bread, smash the to pieces together, and eat. It's somewhat better than what you expected. You're very grateful that you can even eat this. Unlocking your phone, you go through your usual apps...

You watch YouTube for god knows how long, then play trashy mobile app games, absolutely crush people in CookieRun, find out you been deemed missing on TikTok, delete random games your you decide to download, play a magic tiles ripoff, go to disc...
.
.
.
.
.
Missing

You. Missing.

You couldn't even believe your eyes. (F/N) make a whole freaking slideshow of you going missing out of NOWHERE. You'd likely assume that it was posted to all their socials at least. Scrolling through comments doesn't help either as theirs people just.. making theories about your disappearance. Some blatantly rude, some... not even close(Though the thought of it makes you ick)! There was one scarily accurate theory, but as fate would have it, no one believed them. Then again, they did say you "teleported to a different dimension." Like, who the hell is going to believe that??

Your mind wanders as you just start tapping away at your phone, greeting yourself to your phone app, scrolling mindlessly at your contacts.
Who do you call?
Even if they answered, how the hell do you explain your situation without the assumption you've went INSANE??

And yet, the choice is not mine, but yours
Who do you CalL?
CALL?
CaLL?
CaLl?
cALL?
C̴̢̹̀̀͐͊ͅA̷͎͊̌̒L̴̛̮͂̐̕Ḷ̸̣͌͊̽̄?̷̖͇̼̀͌̎
̵̨̹͇͕̀C̴͇̞̱̹̽͗̕ā̷̾̽ͅL̵̡̝͛̓̕͜ͅL̴̞͌?̸͔̹̩̅̾͝
̴̱̌̄̍̿C̶̻̓͒̓à̵̲̘͙͝L̵̰̟̊l̸̤̭̀̔͘͘?̷͚͑̑
̷̰̳͚͖̓̚c̷͈̏Ả̸̞̚L̸̠̖̠͉̈́L̸̜͚̈́̾?̸͇̤͖͐
̷͇̥͚͑̒̓͛c̶̪͔̟͂̇̿̕Â̷̰͍̈l̵͖͓̾͘Ľ̴̜̯͇͖?̴͇͎̻̹̋͑̍̋

U9|-|
B0000R1111|\|9!!
0|-| \/\/417, |-|0LD 0|\|...

.
..
...
[73571|\|9?? 0|\|3... 7\/\/0...]

[THREE?]
.
.
[FINALLY!!]

[SORRY I HAVE TO STEP IN YOUR LITTLE..] [GIG?]
.
.
.
.
.
.
[ACTUALLY]

im not.

this is going to fast, even for [ME]!
In fact,

IM FEELING GENEROUS!!
HOW ABOUT WE SLOW DOWN THAT PROGRESS!?

{🖤} CALL Woɯ¿
{🖤} CALL pɐp¿
{🖤} CALL ]Ⅎ/N[¿
{🖤} CALL ████¿

.
..
...
GO ON.
"Pick" your choice.

do you're part,
4|\|D 1'LL d0 /\/\1|\|3.

and trust me!
/\/\'/ 4rr1\/4L 1$ (L0$3r 7|-|4|\| j00Z 7|-|1|\||< :)