Chapter 18

Hey guys i'm back !!!!!! I'ts been a VERY LOOOOONNNNGGGGGG time since i updated but here i am and its SUMMER!!!!!!!!! So that means i can update more . Here it is chapter 18

Jayden's P.O.V

When I gave Paris the clothes, I went downstairs to pick up a mop to clean the mess I made in the bathroom.

When I walked up to the kitchen the doorbell rang and I went up to answer it . My friend Eric and some of his bodyguards came in " What you got Eric ? "I asked hoping that we can find the person who has been watching us for the past weeks .

" Nothing much just your dog eating bones and human flesh but other than that , nothing " He said going in to the kitchen and grabbing something in the fridge . " Well what else can we do ? "

" I don't know ...... but maybe you can give your precious Paris to me " He said while turning around smirking at me .

"What ...." before I could even finish my sentence , one of the bodyguards put something in my mouth .

I tried to struggle and get out of his grip until I succeeded .I was a little woozy after that and I was seeing blurry things .

Then I felt something prick me in the back of my neck , I tumbled a little and fell on the floor

" What the hell did you put on me you asshole ?" I slurred trying to focus on the person I trusted all these years .

" Nothing much just something that will keep you asleep for a while " He said smirking down at me .

" If you lay ...a finger on her.... I... I will kill you !" I spat feeling my eyes heavy and blacked out ." Now she will be mine again "

__________________________________________________________________

" Hmmmm ... ugh .." I groaned as I try to stop the huge headache and the pain in the back of my neck .

" I see your finally awake sleeping beauty " I heard Eric say from the corner of my eye . He was standing in a dark corner and I could only see his grey eyes .

" Did you sleep well ?" He asked mockingly while stepping a few steps forward . I growled not in the mood for jokes .

" Where is Paris ?" I asked angrily as he , out of all people, wanted MY Paris ." Oh goody , someone woke up a little cranky " He said poking my head .

I growled even louder , even though that's not in me to growl , I'm not a fucking dog you know .

" Well , to answer your question she is right there !" He said pointing to the tinted glass , Which I now notice and that I'm tied down in a chair .

I see a completely white room with a bed in the middle and there stood my mate with a blindfold on her eyes .

She was also tied up in the bed as well and laid limp like she was dead ( even though she already was ) .

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER ?!" I screamed trying to get out of the chair to rip his face off ." I just knocked her out , she will wake up any second now " He said circling me around .

" Now let's begin shall we ? For starters you should be wondering why your friend you trusted for years is doing this to you ? Well she was mine first , at least she was going to be until that faithfull day ,and then you came along and destroyed everything !"

FLASHBACK

I was walking in the house of the best party this year with my best friend Paris .She looked beautiful tonight , she was wearing a tight black dress that reached mid thigh , she wore her black hair down and wore contacts instead of her square glasses and some red high heels .