Chapter 1

Paris P.O.V

I was alone now , I left my abusive adopted parents house , I just couldn't take it anymore .

And worst of all my crush who is also my best friend broke my heart in a party , ugh such and asshole. I can't believe he did that , I thought he liked me .

FLASHBACK

I was getting ready for the party that Eric , my best friend and crush , invited me . This is the first time in my last year of high school that I'm going to a party .

I'm not that party fan but i'll do it for Eric since he wanted to live it up , so i'll try. I just hope he gets the hint that i like him .

I was wearing a black tight dress that reached mid thigh and for the first time I took off my glasses and wore contacts and used high heels .

I let my hair down instead of putting it in a braid or a ponytail like I always do.

When I finished , I quietly went down the stairs so I wouldn't wake up my grumpy parents .

I knew my best friend was waiting outside in his car , he was also a nerd like me but a cute one at that .When I went outside he looked way different .

He looked like those bad boys from the movies , he was wearing a leather jacket , a red shirt and some vans . He too, took of his glasses .

" Hey, you ready?  You look beautiful"He said hugging me and complementing me making me blush . Lord help me . " Yeah, let's go".

When we came to the party it was crowded with drunk people making out and people being wild and worse of all it smelled like sweat and alcohol . I cannot believe I agreed to this .

" Hey Eric I ..." When I turned around , he was gone , he actually left me here and I don't know anyone . What am I going to do for the rest of the night?. I huffed and went on a search for him.

 " Where are you?, Where could you be?" I thought while looking around the place .

After a few minutes , I headed upstairs passing some people who were dry humping and a few others passed out on the floor . 

I was looking for the bathroom after my failure on finding  Eric . As soon as I opened the closest  door I hold my hands into my mouth holding my muffled cries.

There he was , my crush and best friend for mostly my whole life sucking faces with the hottest most popular girl in school , Megan Reid . She was a tall blonde who was very smart , not your actually bitchy cheerleader who bullies you , she was actually pretty nice person, the only problem was that she seemed too perfect to be real .

I didn't know I was crying until I felt the hot tears stain my cheeks . " I can't believe you ! " I yelled feeling angry that he left me in a party where I don't know anybody , gets drunk and starts making out with the hottest girl .

When he finally saw me, he flushed with a shocked expression "Wait Paris I-I'm sorry ! Please forgive me !" He said getting up from Megan and walking up to me .

He had his hair all messed with red lips and marks on his neck . He didn't have his shirt on anymore. If we weren't in this situation I would be eye rapping his body . I walked away from him and was now outside the house when he stopped me .

"  Wait. Look it wasn't what it looked like , I really like you Paris, It was just a drunk kiss, it  didn't mean anything" He said trying to grab my hand but I pulled it away . No way in hell. I know what I saw .

" You know , it's funny. I came to this stupid party because  I wanted to prove to you I was good enough to be with you . I even dressed up for you, . Well guess what ? I'm better off alone. Don't follow me , I'm gonna walk home" With that, I turned around not facing my ex best friend, took my heels off and walked out on the sidewalk tears spilling from eyes.

END OF FLASHBACK

Now, I'm walking down the road with a feeling that someone is following me. Every time I looked back I was met with the darkness and the low light of the street lamps.

Hmm must be dreaming things . But it can't be , I  can't be going crazy.

After a while , the same sensation came back to me. This time , when I looked back , I saw someone. The stranger appeared male, very tall from where I could see him. I couldn't pint point his features, but what caught my eye were his blue eyes.

Now I was getting a little scared. Hell, I was scared shitless. The stranger was still and so was I.I mean, what can I do in this situation?. We stayed like this for a while . Neither of us moving, until I decided to run.

There is no way I will be kidnap tonight! I thought while running.I looked back, and noticed that the stranger stayed in his previous position, watching me intently.  

I ran faster, this time not daring to look back. I was scared. Afraid of what would happen if this stranger takes a hold of me, what would he do to me . I can't let him find me ,I have to hide.

Finally , while looking for a place to hide, I found an alley and ran to a nearby dumpster. I know dirty,smelly but the best way to hide, didn't got no where else to go.

" I'm safe here, I'll just wait until it's safe for me to get out and go back home to my lovely parents" I said with full sarcasm on lovely , they don't even love me . 

I then slowly turned around and released the breathed I've been holding. When I look up I'm surprised to see the stranger with blue eyes in front of me . Suddenly I'm frozen in place as he slowly walks up to me . He comes closer , inches apart from each other, bright eyes locked with mine.  He reached my neck and whispers:

" This won't hurt a bit love " The stranger then bites my neck making me scream in pain. Feeling my eyelids heavy I slowly succumb in to the darkness.