Chapter 10

Paris P.O.V 

This is nice.

 I breath in the lovely scents of lavender and coconut from the bubble bath Jayden has done for me. 

I sink in and let the bubbles cover my face as I inhale the sweet calming aroma.

" You like?" Jayden asks from afar. I nodded and sent him a small smile.

" Yes.. thank you " 

" After your bath, I wanted to talk to you about us," he said softly while crouching up next to me.

I blush at the proximity and nodded. He gave me a smile, got up and left to give me some privacy.

Us? There wasn't even an us, to begin with...

AFTER THE BATH

The twins helped me with my clothes and hair and even though I'm still a little salty with Darcy, Lily is cool with me.

I was nervous. I mean, there's nothing that has happened between us. Other than the Soulmate thing. He hasn't even kissed me let alone mark me...or has he?

" Paris..?  Paris..are you okay?" I heard a distant voice.

" Wha..what  what?" I asked embarrassed. 

" Are you okay? You have been spaced out recently " Jayden asked with worry laced in his words.

We were currently sitting at the dining table. I guess I didn't notice he was talking to me all this time.

"Um. I'm just wondering why you say there's something between us when we haven't actually done anything to get there" I murmured. 

Why am I being all shy all of a sudden? This is not me.

" Look Par, I understand your confusion. I should have explained to you this more clearly. We belong together but the way I managed things weren't the best."

" Allow me to explain myself for once" I nodded for him to go on.

" As you may know, I'm a vampire. I was born one, my mother died when I was younger and my father took care of me most of my childhood. My Father was a good man but sadly died shortly after I turned 118.  Luckily I was born with money and was able to afford a place to call home. I was always alone.. at first, I thought to have a soulmate was pretty unrealistic....but then I saw you." He trailed off like it was a faint memory.

" Anyways... I saw how you were treated back then...It was fucking sick..I'm sorry you had to go through that... " He took my hand in his and rubbed it with his thumb.

" When you took the chance to leave that's when I wanted to take you as mine, those guys looking at you and trying to take advantage of you...if I wasn't there God knows where you might be now," He said getting mad, jaw clenching.

" I..um.." I was speechless.

 I didn't know he knew about my past or how bad they treated me. My life wasn't the best. The only good thing I had was my dear friend and I left him for a new life. 

I move my hand out of his grasp. He frowns at this.

"Um.I don't think we should talk about me for now.." I trailed off 

" Yeah! Right right! After all that I have put you through I just want to have a fresh start with you" he sighed

" I mean..I don't have a choice..we could try " I replied. 

It's true. I don't have a choice, I have a very attractive guy flaunting me, saying I'm his forever love, live in a dream house and have maids that work alongside me. Why not give him a chance?

" Great! What do you say you and me go on a date after breakfast and a little movie?

I smiled, a genuine smile 

" Okay, let's do it "

________________________________________________________________________________

Short Chapter but bare with me I'm working on it... DONT FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE