Chapter 7

This is the edited version of this chapter with a Jayden's POV. Hope you guys like it 

________________________________________________________________________________

 Jayden's POV ( FINALLY)

Last night was a total disaster. I only wanted her to feel comfortable around me but no she just had to run away from me and get into some trouble with a drunk old man and who had to save her ?..Me!. 

Now I'm here so pissed off waiting on her to eat breakfast together and maybe even talk about last night situation. I sent my servants up stairs to wake her up and send her to the bathroom, I know that girl didn't shower at all when we came back yesterday.

 " Um sir...  she is in the bathroom now , she will come down soon " said Lily while bowing, Darcy just rolled her eyes at her.

" Thank you Lily. Darcy what's with the attitude today?" I turn to ask Darcy. She bows down embarrassed.

" Sir with all due respect, she doesn't enjoy this place and hates your guts, I find it rather offensive on her part sir" She replied not making eye contact with me. I know Darcy is quite the firecracker but she has to be patient with my mate. She just needs to warm up to me.

" Darcy I suppose you didn't  give her one of your little speeches now have you ?" I asked playfully. Knowing too well she might have did it, I know she cares deeply for me but I'm a grown man, very old grown man. I can tend to my own things.

" I'm sorry Master Jayden but she was being disrespectful I just had to defend your sir" She said, her eyes flashing diferent colors . 

" Sister please control yourself" Lily said holding her  sisters hands.

" Its alright girls I'll take care of it from now on.." 

Suddenly we hear a loud crash coming from upstairs. 

Oh no.. Paris..

We steadily run upstairs to where Paris was taking her shower. Lily walks up to the door and knocks on it lightly.

" Miss Paris...Are you alright in there? Do you need anything?" she asked worried

" I'm..I'm fine Lily thank you everything is fine" Paris yelled over the sound out of the running water.

" You sure..?" Lily asked again , putting her ear close to the door to hear anything else.

"YES IM SUREEE, CAN I HAVE SOME PRIVACY PLEASE LILY?!"Paris screamed making Lily squeak out of fear and run back to Darcy.

Something is definetly wrong here I can feel it.

Another crash can be heard from the inside of the bathroom.

" Paris, what's going on in there?" yelled Lily in horror. She stumbled a little and trembled she was thinking the same thing I was thinking.

" Oh no.." 

She's escaping again.

I rushed to the door trying to open it but it wouldn't budge. She fucking locked it .

" PARIS ! WHATS GOING ON IN THERE!!! OPEN THE DOOR!! I yelled trying my best to open the door.

" NO! I WONT OPEN UP THAT DOOR FOR THE LIKES OF YOU " she screamed back. 

" PARIS DONT DO THIS !! I'M COMING IN!!" I yelled while pushing open the door. I was too late she had already escaped from the window.

" Girls why didn't you blocked the window?" I sighed knowing well that it wasn't there fault but mine for not informing it to them sooner.

" We are terribly sorry sir, it wont happen again" the bowed their heads and walked away.

She must be still outside. Quick before she has the chance to run as far away from here as posible.

With my super speed I ran downstairs to the outside and went to where she would posible landed on. 

" PARIS" I yelled hoping she would still be there. 

I then hear my friend Christy southern voice..." Um..sweetie you notice your naked right?"

" PARIS" I kept yelling until I came to where they were , and appearently Christy wasn't alone, Luke was with her and they probably saw Paris.

" DUDE! why didn't you stop her !!??"" I screamed at Luke pushing him.

" Um.. a Hi would be nice.." he replied pushing me back

" Jayden who was that naked girl doing at your house?" Christy asked completely confused at the situation.

" For your information Christy and Luke that girl who just ran away from is my mate! And she is probably hurt by that jump she did on the second floor!" 

" I need to save her but by now I don't know where could she be..." I said exhausted.

" Let her go man, she will see that she will need you, sooner or later but in the meantime, let's take a break. I'm sure she will find her way back here" Luke shrugged.

" No Luke, I'm not sure she will find herself back if she doesn't even know where she is! " I yelled back getting heated all over again.

I am not about to loose her for my dumbass decisions . I have to get her now before she get's into more trouble.

" Christy where did she go ?" I asked her hoping that Paris wouldn't run to the east side of the forest.

" Well.. Jayden she went east , you clearly saw that didn't you ?" She said quite obviously.

" Fuck I'm screwed...she went east!!" I screamed punching the nearest tree.

" What's so wrong about the east mate?" Asked Luke, his Australian accent coming strong.

" Luke that's the werewolves territory!! I can't go there I made a deal with the pack not to trespass !!"

" Well Jay old boy, that rule will be broken today"

___________________________________________________________________________

There you have  a Jaydens Pov hope you guys like it .Remember Vote ,Comment and Follow !!