Chapter 15

heya babes im back !! heres chapter 15!!

Jayden's POV

I cant believe my mate would try and leave me ! I have been nothing but nice and treated her with love and respect and how does she repay me ? By fucking trying to escape from me .I never did anything bad or never tried to hurt her .

Paris started squirming in my arms trying to escape from my tight hold

." shhhh ... I got you ,dont worry "I whispered in her ear lovingly making her stop and snuggle closer to me ."hmmm...mom..please..dad.....your hurting me ..."She murmured in her sleep while holding my shoulder tightly .I looked down on her confused . Why would her parents hurt her ?. She has questions to answer once she wakes up.

We finally arrived back home and the guys already left us so I left Paris in our bed while I left to go feed the devil dog .Now where did that dog go? My question was answered when I heard a deep growl behind me . "Easy boy ....easy " I said while turning around walking slowly to the growling dog infront of me ."Im just here to feed ya " I said taking out a hand (Yes a hand he lives by feeding him dead body parts )from behind my back pocket .

Prescious was not so prescious today he would never growl at me .NEVER. "Whats wrong with you boy?" I asked him getting close to him he whimpered and bowed his head as I pet him . "Whats gone into you ,huh?" I asked scraching his ear when he growled and attached my arm "Ahhhhhhhhh "

Paris POV

I was suddenly woken up by a loud scream coming from downstairs. I got up alarmed and ran downstairs almost tripping on one . " Prescious let him go now !" I yelled pulling Prescious off of Jayden .He was sevearly injured ."My god ! Jayden what did you do ?! Where you trying to hurt yourself?!"I yelled grabbing his other arm ."I dont know whats wrong with him ..." He murmured wincing when we walked up the stairs .

"Okay imma leave you here while I go and look for and a kit" I said walking up to the bathroom's cabinet .I got some alcohol and some cloth and whent to heal Jaydens wound it was nothing but but a deep bite the dog gave him,but it was pretty deep . "Its gonna sting " I said placing the wet with alcohol cloth on his arm .He hissed and pulled his arm away ."Stop being a big baby and give me your arm so I could heal you " I said grabbing his arm hard and finished cleaning and bandage his wound.

"There did that hurt wittle baby ?" I said jockingly while pinching his cheeks . His cheeks turned a deep shade of red and faced the other way so I wouldnt see it but I did. "Shut up " He said yawning "Awww is the wittle baby tired ? aww lets get him tucked into bed "I said while pushing him down on the bed and pulling the covers ." Paris stop it (yawns) Im not a baby and im not (yawns ) tired " He said while shutting his eyes .

"Goodnight...Jayden"...I whispered kissing him on the lips .Wow was that me now ?.Now that he is sleeping I can figure out what is wrong with the dog .....

so my little darlings this is to be continued remember :

VOTE
SHARE
AND LOTS AND LOTS OF COMMENTS !!!
LUV YA <3

ps.excuse errors