Chapter 16

hey me lovelies heres another chapter for yall !! enjoy!

Paris POV

Hmmmmm .....Now where is Precious... I thought walking down the stairs while looking around for the black great dane .

I found him about half and hour of searching the whole entire house chewing....something .I cautiously walked to him ,so he wouldnt attack me or just rip me apart and eat me . I shivered and not the good kind when the dog looked at me with his blood shot red eyes piercing my brown ones and growled . "Nice doggie.....nice Precious " I whispered calmy getting closer to him .He stood up fast and took an attack position , each time I took a step back he would take two steps closer.

When he was ready to pounce I step up and launch on his weak spot . His ears. Inmediatly he layed limp on the floor whimpering . "Thats it ...good boy " I whispered checking on him until something shiny caught my eye ."Whats this ?" I asked no one looking closely at a little black bug with a camera . " Are they watching us ?...who would do this ?" I questioned taking the bug out when electric sparks attack my poor fingers "OUCH damn"  know I know why the poor dog was wild .It  might have electrocuted the poor thing. 

After fail attemps to take the stupid bug out of Precious skin ,not fur...skin I by miracle could take it out ." Now ..I need to find out who would do this ...." My thoughts were interrupt by a crash upstairs .Oh no JAYDEN !!. I ran upstairs to the room were I left him sleeping to see he wasnt even there . "Jayden ....Jayden ....." silence ..complete silence .I noticed the bathroom door cracked open with the lights on."Jayden...are you there?" I asked walking up to the bathroom .I opened the door wider and my eyes got wide then closed them .

"MY GOD JAYDEN ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!" I yelled remebering him being injured but saw his all glory . My god help me I thought as I took a deep breath and opened my eyes again and helping Jayden get up from the tub . He chuckled at my flush state and question " What ? You know you like what you see plus you will see this for the rest of your life " He whispered the last part on my ear making a shiver run down my spine . " Okay im going to get you a towel and leave so you can finish showering  ...oh and call if you need anything k ?". I said grabbing a towel from the cabinet and throwing it on the toilet seat ." Paris..."" BYE!". I nearly yelled slamming the door on his face . Phew that was close .... now lets get to cooking since theres nothing else to do .

Jayden's POV

I quickly showered and walked out of the bathroom rapping my waist with the towel that Paris gave me and went to lay on the bed. "PARIS I NEED HELP!!". I yelled pleadingly heheheheeh I have a plan . "Jayden JAYDEN are you okay?" She yelled running in the room with worried etched on her face then changed when she looked at me . " What do you want Jayden ?" she asked clearly frustraded . " Can you be a darling and help me change ?" I asked grinning at her flush cheeks . "ahahah ...No way you little nasty ass I aint changing you " She yelled still with her flush face .My grin grew wider. " Okay then " I said getting up and taking off my towel . "I will just stay naked like the day I was born for the rest of the day " I said winking at her .She closed her eyes shaking her head furiously . "What on earth are you thinking?!  please Jayden put back the towel !" She yelled trying to walk and look for the bedroom door to leave . She is just to innocent . I thought chuckling at her .

When she found the door I closed it with my speed " Are you trying to leave me mate ?"I whispered seductively on her ear bitting it softly ."stop it" She whispered with her eyes shutting tighter . " Open your eyes mate I want to see your eyes " I whispered kissing and licking her mark ." Jayden...stop.."She moaned trying to push me away but I took her hands with my broken arm and  pinned her to the wall while the other grabbed her hips. I kept kisskng her and grinding my erection on her core and hearing her moans got me on edge as I sank my fangs on her neck tasting her delicious blood until she felt limp in my arms .

" Night ..mate "

Well thats all for today hope you like this chappi im not good on those seens if you know what i mean anyway my little gumdrops

VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

Till next time folks!!

p.s excuse errors