chapter 8

Hey people ! hope you like this chapter VOTE COMMENT & FOLLOW !

Paris POV

RECAP

" I'm not going to repeat myself, please let me go or face the consequences" I said sternly  while  getting back up, ignoring the  pain rushing  my body and looking  at this stranger  straight  in the eye.

If I'm going to die  I will as hell  die facing my problems.

" Are you threating me mate? You don't want to do that if I were you " he replied with a sickening smile on his face. Disgusting. Ugh where are you asshole?

"Yeah, maybe I am threating you so what are you going to do about it " Mate"?" I almost growled just to fuck with him and his kind.

The little fucker just smiled, a very mischievous smile that creeped me out. What did I get myself into...Jayden where the hell are you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You are MINE nobody else you hear me , he thinks he got you wrap around his finger but no you were are mine you hear me?!." He said coming closer everytime I took a step back until I felt the cold wall . 

" Your not scared are you ?" He asked only inches away from me .If I moved my lips would easily contact with his.

" No" I said as a tears rolled down my face. He sigh and wiped my tear away with his thumb and left some space between us . Stupid tears.

I don't deserve this. I was just trying to get my life together. Sure my adopted parents weren't the best people to me. But Jayden... 

" Why did you kidnapped me ? " I asked, more tears falling down my face .

 "My name is Max Arswen short for Maximus honestly my parents gave me a stupid name ...anyway I was born in my house one night and there my mother died giving birth to a hybrid she was human while my dad was a werewolf plus vampire so im all ...ive been living for centuries and  seeing my friends and family die wasn't easy .....ive been observing you quite a while ... you are very unique me amour ... I was suppose to mark you as mine but HE step up  taking away whats MINE ! "  He growled getting closer to me .

I back up and felt my back touch the cold wall again .

" Im NOT YOUR'S YOU ASSHOLE ! im JAYDEN'S! " I said with confidence. Oh who am I kidding?  I am regretting  ever leaving that ..that jackass. At least I know him rather than this joke of a man. 

He laughed and grabbed my waist pushing me to him roughly . He ben't down to my ear where I could feel his hot breath .

" You are acting very bad my little mate careful with your words ...." He said bitting my ear lightly . I shuddered at his words.

" I will grant your wish and take you home " He said letting me go .

How did he? ..

" I can read your mind darling " He said walking away from me. 

I followed suit since I barely now where I am, being mind full about my surroundings. I was in my own world when Max  suddenly grabbed my arm and used his vampire speed to lead me somewhere.

 In seconds we were in Jayden's front porch. Oh he wasn't lying. I am back home..for now..

" Thank you " I said as he chuckled and leaned in my ear " Remember this isn't over ....yet " He said while putting a chaste kiss on my cheek.

When that action happen the door of the front porch opened revealing a very pissed off Jayden.

 He pulled me by the side and flung Max by the neck to the nearest tree soo hard it cracked . 

DONT EVER TOUCH , KISS,OR EVEN THINK OF HER  ! SHE IS MINE ! "  Jayden said shaking,tightening his hold on Max neck.

That little fucker wasn't even faced about his sudden burst. He must be getting a death wish.

Mac just laughed at  Jayden's actions.

"  Is that suppose to scare me ? You seriously need some help man. You mad cuz I found my girl on the middle of the woods.. naked and afraid . You hardly worked enough to get her to warm up to you . You see she is afraid of you .. all those attempts to get her to like her our weak compared to mine. I will get her to be with me. Just you wait" He scoffed and spat at Jayden's face.

That just enraged him even more. 

" Get out and don't ever set foot in my territory again or I will finish what I started" He clawed his neck and pushed him off the tree. 

Max just gave out a light chuckle then proceeded to use his vampire speed to run off back to where he came from.

And you might be wandering "where was I during this little dispute?".. Well, I actually  ran away...again 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a little short but I'm thankful for your guys  love, patience. and support . I read some of the comments and I have to say you all are wild. I understand you guys aren't much of a fan of Paris but like I said before you have all been warned that this book is yet to be edited so there is a lot of errors and confusion during the chapters. I'll be updating as soon as possible!!!