Chapter 11

Paris POV

When I knee him on the balls ,I ran upstairs to our room and closed it then locking it .I ran to the bathroom and locked it aswell.Soon I heard banging on the bedroom door .I walked to  the corner and put my knees to my face and rock my body side by side .Why did I go along with this plan ?!!!.

FLASHBACK.........

We heard footsteps and then the door closing ." Sooo what do we do now ?" I asked Christy as she turned to look at me with a grin on her face " I have a plan "........

FEW HOURS LATER .......

" Okay so what was the plan again ?" I asked for the uptenth time ."Okay so we called them saying that you were hurt and blah blah blah and we put on these .." She said motioning to the dresses she had on her hands ." and seduce them but......they can't have us okay so don't let him mark you or touch you etc etc .Got it? Good now go and change in this "She said pushing me a black mini dress ." Ohh and wear these " She added giving me some red stilletos ."Im gonna look like a slut Christy...."I said changing in the bathroom." DONT WORRY ITS ONLY FOR JAYDEN !!!" she yelled . What the hell does that mean ?.

When we were done we came running down the stairs and grabbed the house phone from the living room ."Okay let me do the talking " she said while dialing a number . It ringed a few times till someone anwered ."Jayden?JAYDEN!!!! something happened to Paris ....she she she is on the floor and... and ....AHHHHH!!!!" She screamed making me giggle . " She... she fell from the stairs and ....shes bleeding alot JAYDEN COME HOME PLEAASSEE!!!!". she finish and ended the call .We shared a laugh until the door from the front house opened ."Okay positions " She said while posing .I did the same as the boys appeared with confuse faces but that all turned into lust when they saw us .......

END OF FLASHBACK .......

The banging stop for about some minutes ago . I thought that he gave up but i was sadly mistaking .The door from the bedroom broke and a loud bang was heard . Then the same think happened with the bathroom door
.He was looking at me like a lion finding his prey .....Me.

His eyes were a dark blue kinda black color and it wad showing one emotion....Lust. When he came up to me he picked me up and pinned me hard on the wall. " That was naughty of you mate !" He hissed in my ear biting it lightly .I rolled my eyes on the back enjoying the feeling of him close to me . " s..tto..p " I stuttered trying hard to not get him catch the cookie .He is not gonna have it atleast not tonight ....wait what am I thinking?!!!."I see you like it when im near you ...and what is that smell!DAMN!!" He growled sniffing my neck sending tingles to my spine . "Its the perfume we bought like I dont know a feek ago !!" I yelled pushing him off me . He growled and picked me up lifting my chin and he kissed me .HARD . He was heading to the bedroom ,never stopping the kiss.I was sooo nervous , and absolutely scared .My god im too young !!!.I cant do this ..I stopped him and turned around the corner of the bed ." Im sorry...it went too far ..my demon couldnt resist you . "He said trying to get closer to me but I backed away . " Can I atleast mark you , so you could be completely mine . I dont want another male near you...well exepct for Luke .Pleaasee"He pleaded breaking the space between us . He lift my chin up so I could see his beautiful blue orbs they remined me of the blue sky. I was so hipnotized in his eyes that I dont remeber saying yes to him . He smiled and moved my head a little so I could exposed my neck ."Im sorry this will hurt " He said making me roll my eyes "Just go with it before I regret my decision " I said as he nodded .His blue eyes instantly turned black as coal as he exposed his fangs and bit me . I felt alot of pain at first but then it went away and felt pleasure. I was dozing off until he injected me something making me scream and blackness taking over me .

So here is chapter 11 .Yay he marked her .....hehehe whats going to happen next ?hehehe bye my dumplings

Oohh and pardon if I have errors
.