Chapter 17

Thanks for all the votes peeps and here is chapter 17!

Paris POV

"hmmmm" I groaned rubbing my neck " Ow " I winced feeling a sting in between my neck and shoulder.

What happen last night ? ........................ooohhh .....That son of a "Whatch your thoughts darling " Jayden whispered in my ear . I shivered and quickly pushed him off me "Im so pissed at you ! You just seduced me and ..and took some of my blood knocking me unconcious !" I yelled at him while pocking at his chest .

He glared at me and grabbed my wrist and pushed me to him ." I needed you and you were into it so stop  complaining " He growled while roughly kissing my lips .I growled but kissed him back . "good girl "

He mumbled and peck my lips a few times before getting off the bed and out of the room .Now where is he going ?."Dont worry I will be back got business to do " He chuckled in my mind . " ooohhh...uh ..ok "I replied quite nervous .I dont know what to do .What if the mistery person comes and attacks me or Jayden.

I sigh and got up from the bed and downstairs to the kitchen window .I saw his car drive away and I waved even thought he coudlnt see "I saw you doll , take care ill be back " he said reasurring me .Ok..now what to do until Jayden comes back ? I grinned as I thought about something...

Jayden's POV.

" I was wondering if you know what might this be ?". I ask my business partner Eric showing him the bug that was in Prescious fur or should I say skin that Paris gave me after she finished dealing with the dog .

"Wow buddy this is high tech stuff  man where did you get this ?" Eric asked quite suprised " I found it on my dogs fur or skin Eric ,my mate and I are wondering who is behind all this can you check and see if there is anything in there ?" I asked for the safety of my mate . " Yeah man sure this has a camera

so ill call you when I find something "He said already doing his work ." Thanks Eric I knew I could trust you " I said patting him on the back walking away from  him and his office building to my car to go back home to my girl ..

Paris POV

I hope Jayden doesnt get mad about the mess I made ..I thought looking around exhausted

4 hours earlier.....

"okay ,brush,check,pencil,check,paint,check,eraser ,check ..what else ? what else ?....." I thought checking my supplies for Jaydens suprise (Oh that rhymed ).I was going to paint his office .I never been there but I was thinking on making something on his walls ,there just so plain jeez he needs some color in his life .

I was planning on painting his walls on places he might want to visit since he doesnt look like the type of person who likes to travel ."hey Jayden what places would you like to travel if you werent so afraid of planes? I mindlinked him while snikering .

Afraid of planes hehe. "Well hello to you too love ,and I would love to visit England but maybe London its better and Paris ,France cuz its the city of love why you ask?" "NOTHING !" I replied too quickly ."ah..eh I meant nothing just curious "I said cutting the mindking before he could respond .Now lets get to work ..

4 hours later...

Finally finished I hope he likes it . I made two walls of london and the other two walls of Paris .In one of the walls of London I made the Clock tower or Big Ben with a red telephone box and the England flag and on the other I painted the Palace of westminster at sunset it is  very beautiful place .On the Paris walls I painted the Eiffel tower ,of course,with the flag of France in the other wall I painted the Notre Dame de Paris ,

The painting The Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe .It sounds like alot of stuff and work but thanks to my vampire speed it only took a few hours and now that my whole body is covered with paint Im going to take a shower .

I took some bubble soap and poured it on the bathtub full of water  for my long ass bubblebath .If im going to take a shower Im going to take my precious time .I took of my painted clother and undergarments and threw it on the hamper and slowly made my way into the bubbly water feeling the heat calm me .

Hmmmm .I felt someone massaging my hair "That feels good "I said leaning my head back .

"Glad you like it "I heard Jayden say while chuckling...wait JAYDEN ??!! I opened my eyes wide and truned around fast when some shampoo went in my eyes ."Ahhhh MY EYES !!! "I screamed in pain while trying to find a towel ."Im sorry im soo sorry love im sorry here let me help you "He said grabbing and wrapping me in a towel then grabed my hand to sit and wait  on the toilet while he looks for a smaller towel 

"JAYDEN IT HURTS JAYDEN !!" I yelled trying to splash water from the faucet ." Im here im here "He said opening my eyes and cleaning it with a small towel .Even if he cleaned it I could not see a single thing ."Im scared ...will I ever see again ..JAYDEN WOULD I BE BLIND FOREVER ?!!!" I said panicking .

"Calm down will you !Its going to be alright .."He said cupping my cheek with his hands kissing my tears ."oo..ok" I said blushing ."Now bring me some clothes so I can change .I cant be wrapped in a towel forever "I said as he whined . "No I like you like this .."He said pecking my neck .I giggled cuz it tickled .

"Fine let me get you something "He said kissing my forehead then leaving .He came back but I dont know what he brought me.."Relax I brought you a pair of my shirts and some undergarments" he said handing them to me .

"Thanks " I muttered as he closed the door . I changed and took the shirt smelling it then putting it on .It reached on my knees . Now I was touching places to see where is the door since I cant see .

"Jayden ?Can you help me ,I cant seem to find the door !"I semi-yelled waiting for Jayden to open the door .Soon the door opened and. I heard footsteps coming towards me "Jayden ..."I yelped when i felt something on my mouth .

I tried to scream but nothing came out ." Now your mine "A manly voice whispered in my ear .JAYDEN JAYDEN JAYDEN HELP ! I yelled in his mind but no answer . I started to struggle to let loose but the persons grip tightens ."knock her out "another voice said as I felt a hard smack on my neck darkness consuming me

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNN

What happened to Paris ?

Where is Jayden ?

Who is this mystery person ?

Stay tuned for next chapter my ladies

REMEMBER TO VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT. P.S.excuse errors