Chapter 13

Paris POV

I was still shocked that I agreed on going to Brandon's house .When we arrived I was greeted by a heavenly smell. My stomach was growling and I just felt emberrassed.He chuckled and took my hand pulling me inside the house ,to the living room and pulled me on the sofa ."Stay here I want you to meet someone "He said leaving me alone in the living room. It was nice , it had a flat screen tv on the opposite wall , there were three brown couches and the walls were a navy blue . Brandon had some video games and some dvd's and cd's . " Hey Paris?" Brandon said breaking me out of my thoughts." Yeah ?" I said turning around when my smile was replaced by fear . " Paris this is Maximus my brother ". thats when blackness takes over me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Paris ....Paris....Paris.."I heard a faint male voice say as I slowly open my eyes .I gasped and  covered my mouth with my hands .

" M...MAXIMUS??!!!!! what the hell are you doing here?!" I nearly yelled cowering away from his intense stare this freaking obssesed dude

was giving me . " Great job Brandon how did you know it was her ?" He asked while turning around . I looked behing Maximus you know what ?! Im going to call him Max ! His name its weird ... I looked at Brandon's confuse gaze ." Dude I never thought it would be her ! I just found her in the forest ! She was lost and hungry so I told her if she wanted to stay at our house ,plus it was getting dark "

He exclaimed . They were now arguing like cat and dog as I took this chance to run away .

I quickly tip-toed until I was completely outside of the room out of their site . When I was far away as possible I ran to the humongus house looking for an exit . I heard their voices getting louder as I ran to a room and locked myself in . I was breathing heavy and sweating and the only thing I could do was wait ..or maybe I should call for help ..I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed the house number . It rang three times until a sweet voice answered the phone. "Hello? Lily speaking who is this ?". she asked. "Ooh um..yeah its me umm Paris I need help..Im in a friends house because I got lost and it was dark...can you come and get me ...pleasssee!!!!" I whispered talking as fast as I can so she could hurry up and save me from this hell hole . They didnt even offered food!! Thats because you black out uuhh duuhh.! My subconcious said . Oh shut up!! I yelled to myself . " ok " I heard Lily's voice say. "oooohh thank you thank you thank you soooo much!" I semi-yelled ."I hope master doesnt fire me or worse......" I heard her mumble ."Dont worry I wont let him " I said as we hung up . Out of the nowhere Lily was infront of me with her pjs."Come on we dont have much time " Lily said grabbing my hand and openening the door . She sniffed a little then pulled me downstairs ." Where are we going?" I whispered to her ." Dont worry I got this all under con-" Before she could finish she was roughfly ( dont know how to write it) pulled off me .It all happen in slow motion .

She was being pulled off by non other than Jayden .How the hell did he find us?" Your scent " Jayden growled as if reading my mind . I rolled my eyes walking to him ." Jayden let go of Lily your going to kill her !" I yelled trying to get his hand loose from choking Lily to death . "Let my mate go!" A voice yelled pushing Jayden far away from Lily then grabbing her bridel style . Oh my god !! its ......

Cliff hanger yeahhhh !! anyway i think this is a loong chapter .Couldnt update cuz I was busy busy with school and stuff...anyway question...

" Who is Lily's Mate ?"

Until nextime remeber to comment
,comment ,comment ,share and vote! ooh and ps excuse errors!