Pay Back

Taylor let Dean breathe for a bit before she dragged him along the floor by his foot and stomped on his arm.

Taylor kept punching until blood was pouring out of his nose and dripping down his chin. He was spitting and spluttering as he begged her to stop but she didn't listen.

She was bleeding herself and was on her knees, holding his collar, lifting his upper body off the floor.

"Let's go watch the show." Said Brandon as all members headed for the room that Taylor was in.

Obviously some of them had to deal with the vans and the planes but they weren't from the first batch fifteen years ago so they didn't mind not staying to watch.

They all stood in a line with their hands behind their backs and were smirking as they watched Taylor beat the crap out of him.

"This is for Alison," Said Taylor as she punched him extra hard. "And this is for Alexia."

Nate stood there with a tear slowly dripping down his cheek but quickly wiped it before anyone could see. He's always wanted to get back at Dean for what happened to his sisters but he knows himself that he would kill Dean so he was more than fine with Taylor beating him.

Hank's team ran in from the other side with their guns raised but slowly put them away because they knew Taylor would deal with it. Jay's face was a mix of disgust and worry. He was disgusted about what Dean had done but was worried for Taylor because there was a lot of blood around them and he was scared that some might be from her.

"You thought you could win." Spat Taylor as she stumbled back but held her gun in her hand and pointed it at his head.

"You ruined their lives. You ruined my life!" Shouted Taylor as she kicked him to the floor and put her foot on his chest but didn't add too much pressure.

"Wait till you find out that I caused her car crash." He said through laughter and struggling breaths.

"What?" It came out as more of a whisper.

"Yeah. I saw potential in you but if you were clinging onto your parents when we took you, it would all be ruined. So I got them killed and it made you numb. Fearless. Care-"

Taylor's hand came down and slapped him. Hard. The sound travelled through the room as Dean's face stung.

"It brought out a fire in you. Look at you. You have your own team and you are rebelling. Because of me."

"All you ever did was cause pain. I am who I am because of me and the people watching you. Watching you as you take your final breaths. You are finally weak and on the floor. You've lost everything. Because of me."

"Look me in the eye and tell me you regret it. Tell me you don't feel an ounce of power. Tell me that if you could take it all back you would. All of it. Luke, your friends, the power, the skills. Would you take it all back?"

Taylor didn't answer instead she stood there for a solid minute before she grabbed his head and slammed it to the floor. The thump would make anyone's heart drop but it didn't. None of them flinched apart from The Unit.

She pressed the gun against his head and took off the safety.

"Beg me for mercy." She said in a low voice as she pulled the gun away and shot him in the foot, a non vital area.

"Admit you were toxic!" She shouted as her hands shook on the gun that was pressed between his eyebrows.

"You poisoned me just for, another dollar in your pocket!" She shouted as she punched him and then held him by his collar.