Info

I would like to start by saying none of the art belongs to me, all rights go to the owners. This is all from the books from the Wings Of Fire series. By Tui T Sutherland.

I do not own any characters except y/n. All the characters and the main story line belong to Tui T Sutherland.

This is my first story so please don't hate this story. I will try my best to make it interesting, if there's any spelling mistakes please tell me so I can fix it.

I might be slow on the updates and I hope you'll understand.

Darkstalker probably won't be in this book but however it will lead to him. This book might be a bit sloppy and rushed but I'll try my best.

Each Chapter will probably be one chapter from the book, it might be divided into two parts but I'm not sure yet. I will update as soon as I can. If you have requests add them in the comments and I might add it in the story.

I probably won't write any smut in this but if I ever do they will be a warning. Even if it will only be mild. They will be some kissing and maybe cuddling.

Warning

There will be blood, gore, death and mentions of death, it will be described so if you have any issues with it etc you should skip that part.
They will be fighting etc
It probably will contain depression, self-harm and eating disorder.

I am not a doctor or a medical professional don't listen to any advise ig says of I give out. If you are experiencing anything that is hurting you or is dangerous please get help and be safe.

I will describe you and more of the setting and the other dragons through out the story.

I will update soon.

Stay safe and stay well.

By yours truly.

Words 322