Chapter Ten

(Just keep in mind, that the previous Chapter is very important)

Your POV

I stared in disbelief as I watched about two hundred Seawings head out of the water. They all started to fly directly at me! I flew up and started to fly around, I started looking for Darkstalker, but I couldn't find him! I panicked I could hear wings beats in the distance.
"Darkstalker, help-!" I yelled, but I was cut off by something. Which made everything go black. My head felt fuzzy, was I dead? No I couldn't be, this is all just a dream. Or is it...
I want this, but just also don't...
" Y/N..." Someone said. I looked around it was dark, it had to be the same cave I was in earlier. Darkstalker...
"Yes?" I replied, nervous as ever.
"You want this right? I can protect you Y/N." Darkstalker said. I did want this but, my friends, the prophecy what would happen I don't know anymore! He would protect me? Is that a promise, how?
"All you have to do is listen to me, I'll guide you. I promise." He started, I was scared, I didn't know him.
"If you want to change something or make you descion go for it. Just tell me." He said calmly. I could see a figure laying in the middle of the cave. I couldn't quite tell who, he looked quite large, he was a Nightwing. Was it Darkstalker? I doubt it.
"Ok, but.." I trailed off, I had no words. My mind was being pulled to somewhere else.
"Y/N. Are you ok? Talk to me" I heard Darkstalker say.
Y/N!!!" He yelled, before my eyes flew open. I was out of the 'dream world' and back into the real world. My eyes still felt heavy, but I knew I had to open them and wake up. The light hit me instantly. I flickered my eyes over and over, until they adjusted. The familiar rocky room made me have Deja Vu all over again. I laid in the same spot as always, my body had gotten so used to it. The light came from the torches outside, I was the only one in the room. I didn't want to.get back up but I knew I had to. I wasn't quite sure how long I had been out for. I tied to speak but I couldn't, someone was not letting me! Darkstalker...
Of course he was the one doing this.
"I will always be here Y/N, I will always be helping you." He said, the sudden voice made me jump. But it was just in my head. Or was it?..
A sudden shiver went through my scales, was I being watched again. Or is was probably just Darkstalker, I mean he said he'd always he here. It felt weird because I couldn't see him. I was about to get up but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It felt like I hadn't eaten for days, which I hadn't. I was starving. I couldn't move. There was really only one thing I could do to get someone's attention.
"Aaahhhhhh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard loud footsteps, they coming directly towards me. It made me panic a little. A Skywing ran into the room looking alot of different emotions. I looked at her. I'd never thought I'd be so happy to see Kestrel.
"Y/N." She said.
"Yes." I replied. I sat up a bit.
"What do you remember? Or atleast why you're here." She said. That's the thing I couldn't! I don't remember anything.
"I don't remember." I said softly. I lowered my head, looking ashamed. She left the cave, probably to tell the others, I figured. I waited there, thinking of what us going to happen next. I tapped a Talon on the rocks below me, it made Time seem way slower. I heard loud footsteps run towards the room. It was the dragonets!
"Y/N!!" I was snapped out of my thoughts, I looked up infront of me. There was the three guardians and Storm...
"Dad?" I said with fear

A Time Skip Brought To You By Tsunami Of The Seawings

It'd been three days since the incident. Everything felt back to normal. Well almost everything, Storm my father was here. He was watching me and checking up on me all of the time. It felt weird. I hadn't gotten back to Starflight because he was always stopping me. He didn't let me be alone with any of them! It's so frustrating. None of the dragonets knew, exept for Glory she was the day I first met him.
"Hey Y/NN." I looked up and it was Sunny. I was in my cave studying, Storm was laying in the corner.
"Want to come out and play tag with us?" She asked cheerfully. Me, Tsunami, Glory and Sunny still hadn't finished that game from a little while ago. I smiled.
"No she can't." Storm said with anger. It annoyed me, I glared at him. He seemed quite tired.
"Sure Sunny. I'd love to." I stood up and walked over to her. I glared at Storm on the way out.
"Are you ok Y/N?" She asked.
"I think so." I replied with a smile. We walked down to the river where Tsunami and Glory where waiting for us.
"Look who finally decided to join us." Glory said with a smile. Tsunami just rolled her eyes.
"Come on let's just play." Tsunami said.
"Who's the tagger?" I asked.
"You." Sunny said. The three of them ran away from me, but staying in the room of course. I charged at Tsunami, she jumped away. We chased each other for a little while.
"So boring." Glory said. I turned around and glared at her. Tsunami ran away. I growled, I charged at Glory. She flew up and I ran into a wall.
"Ouch!" I said. I could feel my snout bleeding a little bit. I could hear some laughs behind me.
"Are you ok Y/N?" Sunny asked with a worry.
"Yeah I'm fine." I say, I wipe the blood off of my snout. I gave Sunny a look basically saying 'you should back away.'
"Enough!" I heard a voice yell, is was Storm.
'I hate him so much, he ruins everything! Just because he's my father doesn't mean he gets to control me.' I growled, he just rolled his eyes.
"You're not the boss of me." I said angrily.
"Y/N." He said with a calm tone, trying to hide the fact that he was very angry. I looked at the others, they looked quite sad. But I knew I had to obey my father, otherwise ny life would be hell. I walked passed him and back to my cave. I didn't say a word to him as time passed, but in a strange way I felt comfort. I laid in my sleeping spot and closed my eyes. I could feel.my father's eyes on me but I didn't care. When I woke up the next morning my father wasn't there...
The caves where all silent there where no noises, at all. The silence felt so loud.
"Y/N." I heard a voice say at the entrance of my cave, it was Webs.
"Yes." I replied. He looked down.
"Your father has left, he said that you seem well enough on your own and can trust you." I rolled me eyes.
"That's good that is exactly what we wanted." Darkstalker said. I forgot that he was in my head.
"Ok Webs thanks for telling me." I tried to act sad, even though I wasn't. He nodded and left.
What is next for me?

(Sorry so much for your patience for this chapter. Sorry this chapter is a bit bad. But I hope you enjoyed. Thank you fightatnight and FriendlyLemonade for the votes on Chapter nine. Have a good day or night).

Stay Safe and Stay Well

By Yours Trully

Words 1339