Chapter One

The Dragonet Prophecy

Part One:
Under The Mountain

Six Years Later...

Y/N always knew she was the right dragon for the amazing prophecy. But she had no choice. She wanted to be a heroic Icewing. Saviour of the world, strong and brave. She wanted to do the amazing things that where expected of her. She wanted to save the world but deep down she couldn't. She wanted mend the world. She wasn't a hatched hero, she had no special qualities. Except a poor mental health. She liked reading, more than anything in the world. She always would purposely lose the chickens in the cave for hunting practice, she'd always get im trouble. She was always watching her friends from the sidelines. She was a amazing fighter but she'd always lose purposely, because she liked the pain. She wanted to get hurt. She knew that she couldn't help stop the war. She needed help. She was supposed to be dangerous. The one who had the 'scary freeze death'. But Y/N also had another power, that was connected to someone that lived thousands of years ago.  She was a Animus. She loved this gifted power, but she couldnt tell a single soul. Not even the ones she loved the most. The guardians would abuse her power if they ever found out. Y/N was as delicate as a flower, but she had a heart of ice. Along with many secrets under the surface...

"Fight!" She heard a dragon yell, she knew that is was one of her guardians, Kestrel. She heard loud bangs from across the caves.
'She's doing Battle training with Clay'. She thought. She started to walk towards the sounds. But was hit with a sharp pain. It was one of her scars from her battle training. It was bleeding! Blue, icey blood dripped from her wound.
"Y/N!!!" She heard a voice call. She turned around to see a panicking Sunny. She looked at Sunny observing her features. Her golden-yellow scales, her green-gray eyes and her small size.
"Your bleeding! Are you ok?" Sunny asked with panic is her voice.

"Y-yeah. I manage to stutter out. My eyes started to feel heavy, my head felt faint. I looked at the ground, there was a puddle of blood with along trail behind it.
"You need to see Webs so he can help you!" She said quickly.
"She's right." Starflight said walking up behind Sunny. His green eyes stared into mine, they made me have butterflies.
"O-o-ok-". I was cut off by a yelp form Kestrel. I heard Tsunami and Clay talking in the distance. It took me a minute to realise that a storming Kestrel was walking down the halls directly to you! But something felt off, you felt sick.
"What the fuck!" She yelled. That was the last thing you heard before blacking out. You felt someone catch you.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Clay Eating Cows~

"Somethings wrong with her." You heard a male voice spoke. You assumed it was Dune.
"She's very skinny. She has alot of scars on her, she was bleeding alot as well." Webs spoke.
"She's been asleep for 3 days! She needs to eat something." I slowly opened my eyes, everything was blurry. You could make out three shapes, a red one, a blue, one and a sandy yellow one.
"Ughh." You groaned. You blinked quickly multiple times.
"She's awake!" Webs yelled. Your vision finally cleared, you saw three dragons staring at you.
'Ah shit.' You thought.
"Finally your awake!" Kestrel said angrily.
"Are you ok?" Webs asked, you tried to stand up but a hand pushed you back down. You turned around to see the other dragonets. Clay pushed you back down forcefully.
"Wh-." You where cut off by Clay.
"Don't move or speak. Save your energy, you will need it." He said. The others nodded. Kestrel scoffed. Your eyes connected with Starflights, he looked very upset as well as very concerned. You nodded.
"You need to eat. Tsunami pipped up.
A cold tear fell from your eye. Glory sighed.
"Alright let's get moving, it's dinner time." Kestrel said whilst eyeing you. Clay proceeded to pushed his hand on you.
"Including Y/N, more now or I'll make you Y/N." She said. Her angry blue eyes stared at you.
"Alright." You sighed. You slowly stood up. You stretched your white and blue wings.