Chapter Two

You stared at this Icewing with amazement. You looked at Glory, she was already staring at you. You peaked over the wall a little bit, you may have court the Icewings eye, he looked at you trying to avoid eye contact. Obviously try to not get the guardians attention. Glory tapped you on the wing, you looked at her, her scales where back to green. She moved her head in away of saying we need to go back.
"As we already told you, you can't see her, leader or not." Kestrel said angrily. "I-I can help her. She might be a An-." He started.
"STORM ENOUGH!!" Dune

yelled. Dunes sudden yell, made you jump along with making a squeak. Which was loud enough for the guardians to hear. They all turned and stared at the direction that you and Glory where.
"Who's there?" Webs asked. You slowly crept back.
"It's just me." Glory spoke out. Stepping out of the hall, she walked towards the guardians. They faces filled with fury, Kestrel slapped Glory. She walked to the other side of them, she was almost standing next to your father.
"What the fuck are you doing out of your sleeping cave!" The female Skywing yelled. Her voice boomed throughout the cave.
"Luckily it wasn't Y/N." Webs reassured.
"Were gonna have a private chat." With that the three guardians and Glory left to a separate cave. Which left you time to speak to your father...

"I know your here." Storm spoke, in a polite and soft voice. You slowly walked out of the hallway. Storm gasped.
"Hello Father." I spoke.
"Oh my baby. Your more beautiful than I ever imagined." Storm walked towards you, closing the gap between you two. You couldn't hold it in you hugged him. Your Talons dug into his scales making him bleed a little bit. He wrapped his wings around you, you stepped back and looked at his features. He was quite tall, taller than the guardians, he has pale white skin, with grey here and there, and amazing dark blue eyes, underbelly and Wings. He chuckled.
"Hello to you too you Y/N." He spoke, his voice was rather soft and caring. You stared at him for a second.
"There's not much time. But I need to tell you something." He spoke

Glorys POV

"You must never tell Y/N about this!" Webs growled.
"Your in big trouble Rainwing." Kestrel said. Dune just shook his head at me.
'I hope Y/N has a good talk with her dad.' I thought to myself. The three guardians where yelling at me much more but I zoned out and didn't listen much.
"Let's head back." Kestrel spoke. The three dragons starting heading back.

Your POV

"So you must be very careful. As well with who you tell. They could see you as a threat and kill you, or worse use you and abuse you." Storm, your father spoke.
"But who do I get it from. And who is my mother. It doesn't make sense." Yoy started.
"Your mother is a-." He was cut off by loud footsteps. Storm sighed
"Shit." He muttered under his breath.
"You have to go now. They can't see you with me, you'll find soon about your mother. Good bye for now Y/N. I love you my daughter." He said. He kissed you forehead, and wrapped one wing around you. Giving you a small hug.
"I love you too dad." You said.
"Now go, be safe and fulfill this prophecy and stop this stupid war." He nodded, and you left. Running down the halls, you went a bit down so you could wait for Glory. You felt bad because she took the blame and is gonna be punished.
"Soo this is the supposed Skywing." Your father spoke.

"We'll yes. There where some complications, sir." Your father chuckled.
"So you replaced it with a Rainwing, how cute." He chuckled.
"Let's just hope she'll help stop the war, and not be useless like everyone says Rainwings are." He eyed Glory. It felt like they where talking for hours.
"Now go to bed. Remember keep this a secret." Webs spat.
"Y/N can never know." Dune added.
"Understood." Glory started walking back to the hall, Storm sighed he was ashamed.