Chapter Seven

⚠️ Warning There Will Be Gore, Blood, Mentions Of Death. Might Be Triggering To Some. This Is A Bit Of A Traumatic Chapter.⚠️

A week has went by. I still hadn't heard from the mystery man that was in my head and my dreams. I still couldn't get that image out of my head. First it was when she 'exploded' and blood went everywhere. I thought that I had killed her but I hadn't, I thought that I accidentally used my animus magic and killed her! But it wasn't me, it was someone else. The most disturbing thing about it was that I couldn't see it, it was also the fact that her tounge was cut out and her stomach was split open! I couldn't get the picture out of my head. The sound of when she 'died' the first time also messed with me. I took a deep breath and walked down the hall.
'I bet that everyone thinks that I am a 'monster'. But Im not a monster, I didnt do anything.' I sighed, I started walking to my sleeping-cave.
"Y/N!!" I heard a voice call, I turned around and it was Sunny.
"Hey, Sunny what-." I was cut off by Sunny pulling me into a hug.
"What happened? Are you ok?" She asked me, the hug tightened a little bit.
"They think I killed Snowtail but I didn't. I think I'm ok, thanks." I told her, a tear fell from her eye. She pulled out of the hug.
"That's so horrible, I'm sure you didn't kill her. You would never! Are you sure you are ok?" She asked softly.
"Yeah thanks Sunny, yes I'm sure. I'm just need some sleep." I said before entering my sleeping-cave. I could still feel Sunny eyes on me as I laid down on my sleeping spot. I sighed. I closed my eyes, I hoped everything was going to be ok. That was until I felt someone tapping me.
"Hmmm?" I said.
"Get up Y/N." I heard Sunny say.
"Please." She pleaded.
"What, why?" I asked her whilst opening my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw the other dragonets, exept for Glory, I was confused to why they where all in my sleeping-cave.
"What are you all doing here?" I asked them. They all looked very scared, had they heard the news, had the guardians told them that I 'killed' Snowtail.
"Y/N. Your bleeding." I heard Starflight say, he seemed quite panicked. It hadn't occurred to me that I was actually bleeding, I felt a short pain shock through me body.
"Aahh!" I yelped.
"Webs, help!" I heard Tsunami yell. My body tensed up, it hurt like hell!
"Y/N, your scales!" I heard Clay yell in surprise. I looked at my scales, they where changing colour!! Blood was leaking out of where they where changing. I yelped in pain again then...
Everything went black.

Clays POV

I don't know what happened to Y/N. Her scales.. they where changing colour! Her scales where turning to a black, like a Nightwing. It scared all of us, Sunny the must, since she saw it first. She told us that hadn't noticed that, or felt the pain until she went to sleep. I stand here staring in the centre of Y/Ns sleeping-cave, staring at the blood below. The blue blood freshly laid there, I didnt have time to process what happened. No one did. I just stood in the room thinking about what happened.
"Clay!" I heard a voice call, I turned around and it was Tsunami. I looked at her, sadness filled my eyes. I could tell that she could see that.
"Come on we're having a meeting with the others." She said, I nodded. We walked out together, we went to the river, where we saw the other dragonets and Webs waiting for us. We sat down with the rest, I could see by their eyes that everyone was scared, I hugged Sunny close. Webs looked pretty shocked too, I wondered why Dune and Kestrel wasn't here. I guess they're probably taking care of Y/N.
"So you may all be asking why that happened to Y/N." Webs started, he looked at all of us, he could tell that we where sad, scared, shocked.
"We are not sure what happened to Y/N. But we managed to stop her little transformation, so she should hopefully be ok." Webs told us, I sighed, atleast I know now that Y/N will be ok. Sunny looked more happier than she was before, I looked at Starflight he still seemed upset I can understand why. He and Y/N where the closest out of everyone here. They where also possibly dating.
"However." He started, me heart dropped, my face expression changed in a second.
"Y/N might not remember much of what happened, we are not sure of how much memory she has lost." Webs sighed he seemed sad as well.
"What!" Tsunami stood up and yelled.
"Is there anything you can do?! Starflight added on, whilst half yelling. But Webs just shook his head.

Time Skip Brought To You By, Sunny, Which Everything Loves

Still Clays POV

I walked up to Y/N, she laid in the healing room. She looked so helpless, she mumbled in pain, as well as move in pain. I got close to her, as soon as I got close, she stopped mumbling and moving, it was like she wanted someone here.
"Hey, Y/N it's Clay." I said softly. She mumbled something, but I couldn't make out what. She touched me with one of her Talons, they where quite cold, which was normal for a Icewing. She wrapped all of her grey Talons around my left front leg, with her front left.
"Hey Y/NN it's ok." I said softly, I smiled.
"Clay?" She asked.
"Yeah, I'm here." I leaned over her. She went back to mumbling.
'Was there any hope for Y/N? Will she ever wake up? How much will she remember?' I asked myself. I still wonder what caused this, I mean Y/N couldn't have done this, she would never!
"Clay! Come on it's time to eat." I heard a voice say behind me, I turned around and it was Starflight. He looked extremely tired and upset.
"Ok, thanks I'm coming I was just-." I trailed off, I had a lost of words.
"Checking up on her?" He added.
"Yeah, I was." I replied.
"The guardians say that she might not wake up anytime soon. With the way she's going." He said, with a sad tone.
"Come on let's go." He said, I nodded.
"Yeah, let's go." We walked out of the room and left to the feasting hall.

3rd Person POV

But little did they know...

When Y/N wakes up...

Pyhirria will change forever...

But they won't know when or how for a long time...

(Yay! Another chapter. Once again thank you all so much for all of the reads. And thank you FriendlyLemonade for the vote on Chapter Six. Have a good day or night).

Stay Safe and Stay Well

By Yours Trully

Words 1203