Chapter Four

(I changed your design a little bit as well, for reasons. You green eyes and grey Talons. As well as some green scales along your back. And some dark blue horns. However the rest of it is the same).

I made it to the room where the Talons where, but Morrowseer wasn't. Before I could do anything the Talons turned their heads and stared at me.
"So are you a animus?" Webs asked. I nodded. Dune sighed, Kestrel grinned.
"That's great, but where's Morrowseer?" Webs asked.
"I don't know, all he told me was to take a break, drink some water and he'll make sure I get food. Which Kestrel brought to me, and that's it." I looked at them nervously. Kestrel growled and then walked away. Dune stomped his foot and breathed our fire. Something was definitely wrong, and it was bad.

Starflights POV

'Oh God what was I thinking, I messed up big time.' I sighed.
"Starflight what was that!?" Glory asked.
"I don't know I'm sorry!" I looked at the ground.
"Ow!" Clay yelped.
"What was that!" Tsunami asked him.
"What I was hungry." Clay replied. Tsunami angrily ground.
"I think you did well Starflight, but..." Sunny started.
"But what?" I asked.
"That pick-up line." Glory said.
"Was it good?" They all looked a bit nervous.
"Well?"
"Dude you basically asked her to be your mate! What happened Starflight? We had so much training." Tsunami said a bit annoyed.
"I'm sorry." I bowed me head down. Then I was pulled into a hug.
"Well I mean you two are going to be meeting later." Sunny reassured.
'Oh my God that's right!'
"Oh yeah, how could I forget." I said whilst scratching my neck.
"Have you guys got any ideas on what me and Y/N should do? I asked them.
"Maybe you guys could fu-." Glory was cut off by Tsunami hitting her. I felt a blush grow across my face.
'But I don't want to mate with her atleast not yet. That pick-up was just I don't know, giving her a hint.'
"Maybe you guys could spent time in the Scroll Room because you both love scrolls." Sunny said joyfully.
"Or maybe you guys could spend time at the river together." Tsunami added.
"Or you guys could talk about what you guys want to do in the future, like after the prophecy and we go home to our parents." Clay pitched in, all out heads turned to him.
'He has a point. I mean don't Icewings and Nightwings hate each other.' I sighed.

Your POV

I clapsed on the ground, my feet not being able to hold me up anymore. My blue underbelly landed on the hard, rocky floor. I was panting like crazy. They made me show them some of my animus magic, they even made me do some more things. It was absolute hell. Well, now Kestrel is making me fight her she wants me to use my magic, but deep down it hurts me. Deep inside me something is happening, something is changing.
"Get up!" Kestrel shot fire at me. I didn't move and the fire hit me. It wasn't that I didn't want to move, I did, but I couldn't.
"Ahhh!!! Oww!!!" I screamed in agony.
"Fight back, how are you foing to stop a war. You need to pass your limits!" She yelled at me, before pouncing at me. But my body stayed still, it was like someone was holding me down. She landed infront of me. I looked up at her with the little energy I had left. She grunted and walked away.
"Let's let Y/N have a rest." Webs asked Kestrel, she just scoffed. I laid there helpless, my whole body ached.
'Should I use my powers to heal me?' I asked myself. I moved my Talon and did a simple spell that would heal myself. In a matter of seconds my body was healed and my energy was restored. I stood up feeling refreshed.
"Go to bed it's getting late, and tell the others too." Kestrel growled. She started talking with Webs but I'm not sure what. I nodded and walked down the hall. Even though I used the healing spell on myself I didn't realise how tired I was. I went to the river first, I needed a drink. That's when I found Clay.

Clays's POV

After we all talked about how Starflight should have a date with Y/N, they all left and did their own things. I'm not sure what though. I stayed near the river. I started thinking about Y/N, I knew that she wasn't ok, and that something was up. I looked down at the water in the river. I stared at my reflection, I always knew that I wasn't meant for this prophecy. Kestrel said I was a little monster and tried to kill the others at birth. But that didn't feel like me. I wasn't cut our for this. I sighed, I took a drink out of the water. I layed down, on the bank of the river, and dipped a Talon in and swished it around. I did that for a bit, I thought for a bit, it was mainly about Y/N. I was worried for her, I didn't realise how much time had passed. I yawned. I was about to get up, but I heard light footsteps entering the cave. I looked back and I saw Y/N, I gave her a wave and stood up.
"Clay can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked me. I was generally surprised, she looked at me nervously whilst looking at the rocky ground.
"Yeah sure what's up?" I replied, she sighed.
"Ok so what I'm about to tell you will sound crazy. But you have to promise not to tell anyone." She said with a nervous tone.
"Y/N you know you can tell me anything, and I promise I won't tell anyone." I reassured her.
"Ok so. You cannot over react with what I say next ok." A shiver went down my spine as those words left her mouth, I nodded.
"Well. I'm a animus." She started. I gasped, I was gonna speak, but she cut me off.
"Me and Glory where spying on the Talons the other day, and we found out that my father is the leader of the Talons Of Peace." She sniffled, I could tell she was getting upset. I came up to her and hugged her.

Tears started pouring out of her eyes, like I've never seen. It sounded like she was trying to say something but it was just muffled noises.
"Shhh shhh." She hugged me tight.
"Calm down Y/N and remember to breath." I told her. She nodded. I held her for a minute, I waited for her to calm down. She had calm down.
'I still can't believe that she is a animus and her father being the Talons Leader holy!! I feel so bad for her.' I sighed.
"Now wont else where you going to say." I asked.
"Alright. So I managed to talk to him, and he warned me about animus magic and said I might be one. Which I am. He also didn't have a ring necklace on him, which would show what rank he is." She hesitated for a moment.
'Something really big is happening with her family.' I thought.
"So that must mean that he is a outsider or something like that." I added. She nodded.
"He also said something really shocking about my mother too." She started.
"Mhmm." I said.
"Well he said I got my power from her but he said that, she wasn't Royal family. Which we know that the animus power only comes from the royals." My eyes grew wide.
"He couldn't say anything else bacuse the guardians came back." She looked very ashamed.
"Hey it's ok." I reassured.
"So that means your mother is probably a nightwing." I said calmly.
"Or a Seawing, which would explain why I have some green scales, green eyes and drak blue horns." She added. She was total right!
"Y/N that means your Seawing royalty!" I said proudly.
'It hadn't occurred to me before. But it all makes sense.'

(Yes I know that it says Icewing Reader for the title but I don't want to give away spoilers and it would also ruin the story for various reasons. If I told you earlier).

Your POV

My body froze for a moment, it felt like someone was holding me. But in a way it was calming and soothing. However no one was, or where they...
A voice spoke to me but not out loud on my head it said one word...

Fathom

(Thank you so much for all of your patience. Also thank you all so much for the reads on my story, 264 reads yay!!! Thank you to FriendlyLemonade for the votes on my Importsnt message, my another important message and my chapter three. Have a good day or night).

Stay Safe and Stay Well

By Yours Trully

Words 1520