7. Wolf Den

SLENDER HANDS WRAPPED HIS naked chest, as golden and light brown locks pooled each side of him.

Ramsay Snow woke up between two damsels on his disarrayed bed. They were maidservants who also served him with other things, especially on the nights when his bed needed warming.

Last night, Lady Nisha refused him and went to her handmaiden's chamber. She did not hide her anger towards him and it was the first time he saw her like that. She was fuming; hands clenching into fists, and eyes shooting daggers.

She must really love that sheppard boy. The thought infuriated him, but not because of jealousy, it was because of pride.

Ramsay had an indestructible pride; she was his now and seeing her be taken by someone else challenged his control and dominance. He did not like that at all. If one threatened his power over things, he eliminated it- always. And Yorr was an obstacle that kept Nisha from being in line with him. He needed him to crumble.

Ramsay sat up on his bed. It made the two girls snuggling over his arms to slump behind; but they were too sleepy and exhausted to mind. Violet was the name of the blonde girl on his right side. She was a nice girl who obeyed very well. She's the submissive bottom with adorable fearful eyes, who could let Ramsay do whatever he wanted. On his left was Tansy; she had light brown curls and a sweet and shy demeanor.

None of these girls were usually the type he loved to play games with, unless it involved his hounds in the forest of Dreadwoods. After all, they had no spice, only sweets, and Ramsay didn't favor too much sweets for it could make things rot quicker. He liked them bitter and sour and raw, something that could assault his tongue, and that had always been his Myranda. However, after he savored the gentle taste of Nisha, his vision toward something sweet slightly changed. Somehow, she turned him craving for it.

The way she cowered, the way she cried- it all fed his hunger for power. But he was insatiable, he desired to keep savoring it or he'd go mad like his rabid hounds. So, he sought for replacements.

Tansy and Violet were the closest sweets he could find: polite, obedient and fearful. And they amused him last night with such ardor that the whole private chamber became filled with screams and steam of pleasure until the break of dawn.

He had kissed Tansy on the neck; he nipped, he sucked, he licked, until tiny purple hues formed. Her moans were timid but it trembled with the surge of delight. His hands reached the mounds of her breasts; they were quite small but full and firm, and he gripped them, feeling all her softness.

Violet was beneath them. Her face was between Tansy's thighs, mouthing her dripping cunt and tonguing her hole; in her nether region was Ramsay. He was fucking Violet raw, slamming his cock harshly inside her that she felt like she was being impaled to death; she was screaming from the sting, but her noises were only muffled back when Tansy began riding her tongue wildly. Tansy was sensually grinding her hips back and forth over Violet's mouth.

Both were keeping her orifices filled. It was intense, but Violet's body was quick to adapt. Soon, she had enjoyed it too with tears in her eyes. However, at that moment, she couldn't tell apart whether she was feeling pain or pleasure anymore. They made her body confused.

Ramsay liked it that way. He kept on thrusting and thrusting sadistically over the body beneath him, all the while devouring with his lips the other one that was in front of him. These two delighted his destructive appetite; they were like two dolls under his disposal. He would play with them until they break, and he had a lot of toys to break. So, why settle to one?

Ramsay had this thought until he woke up from his brief slumber. Why should he center everything around her? He already knew what it was like with her. He already soiled her with her touch, plucked her little flower and tasted it.