14

Zee's POV.

I drove to the club where Jaegyun's acquaintance work at.

"Is Jimmy and Tommy there already ?" I asked.

"Yep , they are at the front." Answered Max as I continue driving till we saw a car in front of us.

"That's them." Said Net as I honked as a signal. Soon we both pulled up to the front of the club.

"Let's go." I said as I grabbed my gun while Max and Net did the same. We got out of the car and I soon saw Jimmy and Tommy. I nod as we then walked towards the entrance. The two guards at the entrance soon saw us , wanting to go in but before they could , I shot the both of them.

Third Person's POV.

Max and Net push the door opened as Zee walked in with Tommy and Jimmy at the back. Max and Net then started shooting the ceiling making everyone in the club started panicking and screaming as they run around in panic.

Soon the guards of Ben run out as Zee nod to his boys. His boys then went separate ways , fighting the guards. Gunshots was heard everywhere as Zee. Zee then sigh , walking to find Ben. A guard approached him but before he could do anything , Zee shot him right in the head. Zee's boys finished up faster than anyone since they are trained. They all walked back to Zee as Zee then stopped at a closed door. Zee clench his jaw before kicking the door opened. He walked in , looking around and soon saw someone crouching down behind the table.

Zee smirk before walking towards the table. He then saw Ben , covering his ears as he shake in fear. Zee then pointed the tip of his gun onto his head making Ben scream. 

"Peekaboo. I found you." Said Zee as Ben looked at Zee with fear in his eyes.

"P-Please don't h-hurt me .." begged Ben as Zee then grabbed his collar , forcing him to stand up as Ben screamed in fear.

"You know exactly why I am here , am I right ?" Asked Zee coldly as he shake his head. Zee chuckled before punching him hard on his cheek making Ben dropped on the ground. Zee then grabbed his collar forcing him back onto his feet making Ben whimpered.

"What do you know about Wang and Jaegyun ?" Asked Zee as Ben's eyes widened.

"I-I don't know anything." Stuttered Ben making Zee smirk.

"You don't know anything ?" Asked Zee as Ben nodded. Zee's hand then went up to Ben's head. Zee then gripped Ben's hair tightly , slamming his head down onto the table hard making Ben scream in pain. Zee sigh , before bending down to his level.

"You really don't know ?" Asked Zee as Ben shake in fear. Zee then pointed his gun to Ben making his eyes widened.

"You see this bad boy." Said Zee.

"If you don't tell me what you know about Wang and Jaegyun. I won't hesitate to shoot your eyeballs out from your sockets." Said Zee coldly as Ben whimpered , shaking his head.

"P-Please ! I beg y-you !" Cried Ben.

"Spill or else." Threatened Zee.

"Okay ! Okay !" Shouted Ben in defeat.

"W-Wang and J-Jaegyun .. they are looking for Park's b-boy ... t-they hired p-people to find h-him. O-Once they find the b-boy .. W-Wang planned to k-kill him." Said Ben as Zee clenched his jaw.

"T-They are g-going to use a .. b-bomb to k-kill the b-boy .." he croaked as Max and Net looked at each other.

"What bomb ?" Asked Zee.

"A b-bomb .. that t-they ordered by a g-guy in Dubai .." answered Ben as Zee then yanked Ben's hair making Ben scream in pain. Zee forced him back on his feet.

"What else ?" Asked Zee in anger. Ben then chuckled , smiling at Zee.

"O-Once he f-finds what he wants ... he'll come for the boy ..." said Ben.

"B-Better take care of y-your b-boy , Zee. S-So many people are c-coming for him." He said making Zee's anger rise up , pushing Ben down onto the ground hard. Zee then pointed his gun , pulling the trigger. He shoot Ben repeatedly till he was dead cold. Blood flow all over as Zee breathed hard. Zee looked at the dead body one last time before storming out of the room with Max , Net , Tommy and Jimmy following from behind.

"Zee , what are we going to do now ?" Asked Max.

"Call Nat. Get more guards to surround the whole house." Said Zee as Max nod.

"Let's get out of here." Ordered Zee as they walked out of the club.

- next day -

Nunew's POV.

I sigh , looking out the window as I hugged my arms.

"He's been gone the whole night." I thought.

"You've been staring out the window since just now." I turned seeing Nat.

"Thinking of your fiancé ?" He asked as he walked towards me.

"What ? No , why would I think of him." I said making him chuckle.

"Does he always disappear like this ?" I asked , curious.

"You have to understand. Zee is a mafia. He doesn't really rest. He and the rest would leave for a mission here and there." Said Nat.

"Then .. how long will he take to come back ?" I asked.

"If the job is easy. He'll comeback in a day." He answered.

"Then what if it's hard ?" I asked.

"It'll usually take about a week and a half." He answered making my eyes widened.

"That long ?" I asked and he nodded.

"Nhu .. being a Mafia is a dangerous job because their lives is always on the line. Sometimes you just have to pray for them to comeback alive." He said.

"Then .. you'll have to wait .." said James making me and Nat turn to him.

"Two things. Pray and wait." He said.

"Don't worry , Zee has you now. So being killed or injured should be his last thing in his mind." Said Nat.

"I don't understand .. why does he cares so much about him. It's like he knows so much about me but ... I don't even know anything about him." I said making Nat and James look at each other. Soon there was a honk making me look out the window seeing a two black car pulling up. Nat smile as I look at him.

"Guess the boys are back." He said.

"Come on !" He exclaimed , grabbing my hand as he dragged me downstairs with James following from the back.

"Maxyy !" Squealed Nat as he let go of my hand , running down the stairs before running to hug Max. I walked down the stairs slowly seeing the boys walked in the house. James patted my back before walking towards Net. I look around for Zee and soon saw him walking in. His eyes then landed on mine as I stopped at the last step. He smile , walking up to me. He stood in front of me as I look down to him.  

"I told you I'll be back." He said making me roll my eyes , smiling slightly. He then opened his arms making me look at him. Without me realizing , I quickly hugged him making everyone do teasing noises. I smile slightly , closing my eyes.

"Why is this warmth so familiar ?" I thought.

"Who are you actually Zee ?" I thought.