16

Zee's POV.

"So better take care of your boy , Pruk because soon enough , I'll make a hole on his forehead..." he said and soon the door opened revealing Nunew making me look at him.

"Just like how I placed a hole in his father's forehead." He said as I clutch my phone. Before I could say anything , the phone got cut off making me slowly put my phone down as Nunew look at me confused.

"You okay ?" He asked as he approached me. I quickly hide the gun behind me.

"Yeah .. everything is okay .." I said.

"Who was that you were calling with ?" He asked.

"No one .. just a random number." I lied as he nod slowly. He then step closer to me making me look down to him.

"Are you sure you're okay ?" He asked.

"Soon enough , I'll make a hole on his forehead..."

Without hesitation , I then hugged him tightly. I dropped the gun that was in my hand , pulling him closer to me. I sigh heavily , closing my eyes.

Nunew's POV.

"So .. here are the few choices .." said Nat as he lay out different pictures of suits.

"This are the one that we think is going to look the best on you .." said James as I look at each pictures. I then saw one that I actually liked. It was a black laced crop top suit.

"This .." I said as James and Nat smiled.

"Oh my wish came true !!" Exclaimed Nat as I chuckled. I then look down to the picture and soon realized one thing.

"Am I .. really getting married ?" I thought.

"Nhu .. you okay ?" Asked James making me look up to the both of them.

"Yeah .. just that .. it feels surreal that I am getting married ... it's like just yesterday , I was busy being a doctor .. and the next day .. I am going to be a husband to a leader of a mafia gang." I said as Nat sigh , sitting beside me. He then held my hand tightly.

"I know you're still processing everything ... I know things are changing drastically for you ..." He said.

"Don't worry ... you'll soon understand everything ..." he said and I nodded , smiling slightly.

"Let me give you a hug na~" he cooed as he opened his arms making me chuckle , hugging him tightly.

"Come on James !" Said Nat as I look at James , opening my arms making him chuckle , walking over to us. He went on his knees , opening his arms as he joined the hug. The three of us burst out into laughter as we hugged each other tightly.

Zee's POV.

"You're saying that Wang knows that we have Nunew ?" Asked Tommy and I nod.

"He is coming after Nunew." I said as I fold my arms.

"It's just the matter of time. We don't know when he'll attack." I said.

"What do we do ?" Asked Jimmy.

"Ethan , We need to get more guards. Surround the house." I said as my head of bodyguards , Ethan , nodded.

"Max , did you track down the location of Wang ?" I asked.

"I track using the phone call but nothing is popping up .. all of the locations that it's giving me are non existent at all." Said Max.

"Seems like he knows that we have been tracking him down." Said Net as I sigh heavily.

"I don't care. Keep finding him. Keep a close eyes on him no matter what." I said making Max nod.

"I can't let him do what he did to Mr Park. I won't let history repeat itself again." I said as I got up , walking to the window.

"It won't Zee. It won't happen again. Nothing will happen to Nunew." Said Max reassuringly as I look down to my ring that has 'Nunew' engraved on it.

"I lost him once .. I can't lose him again." I said.

"You won't Zee. We will make sure Wang won't get a hold of Nunew." Said Net as I sigh.

Nunew's POV.

I sigh , plopping down on my bed. I then look at the night stand , pulling the drawer open and soon saw a small box. I opened it , revealing some of my valuable things that I reminds me of Phâaw. I then saw a letter , taking it out. I placed the box aside , opening the letter. I smile weakly as it was a letter that Phâaw wrote on my 20th birthday. It was his last letter that he wrote for me.

To my one and only son ,

Happy 20th Birthday Nunew Chawarin. I can't believe how much you've grown over the years. It seems like yesterday was my first time holding you in my arms. If your mother was here , she would be so proud of how far you've come. I promise your mother that I will be both a mother and father for you , take care of you and shower you with love. You are really my precious jem , Nunoi. To many more birthdays with you ,son. I hope that this wouldn't be the last time I am writing a letter to you. Lastly , I love you so much , my son. Once again , happiest 20th birthday.

Love , Phâaw.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I look at the letter. Little did he know. It was his very last letter to me. I soon felt the bed sink making me wipe my tears away.

"Why didn't you knock ?" I asked as Zee sigh.

"I did. You didn't hear." He answered as I look at him. He then smile slightly before placing his arm on my shoulder , making me leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Zee .." I said earning a hum from him.

"You said you were close to my father right ?" I asked making him nod slowly. I lifted my head up , turning my body to face him.

"Has he ever .. talk about me ?" I asked making Zee smile.

"He never fails to talk about you every time .." he said.

"There was never a day where he never talks about you .. he always had a bright smile on his face .." he continued.

"He always says that he is so proud of how far you've come as a person .." said Zee as I held back my tears.

"That's just how much he loves you .." he said , caressing my hand lovingly making me sigh.

"If he loved me .. why did he leave me then .." I said as I look down , tearing up.

"Nhu .." he said as tears stream down my face.

"Why Zee ? Why did he leave me here all alone when I needed him ?" I asked as I look up to him.

"If he loved me , why did he decide to kill himself and leave me all by myself ?" I sobbed softly.